CHAPTER 37

(Mature content ahead⚠️🔞)

David Pov:

"Fuck" I crused as we didn't find the location of Astor. He came back after that accident.

And I know why?

For his revenge, for my doll

"Look for now go home. When we find some information, I quickly inform you." Liam said and I nodded my head.

He is right because as soon as I see my doll always a smile comes on my face and whenever I hug her, I forget all my work and stress.

I need her like drugs!

I went out of my office for to go home. After 20 minutes ride, I reached home. I came out of my car and looked that gurds are shifting.

"Boss?" Macro called out me and I turned my face to him.

"What happened?" He asked

"Nothing" I said and he nodded his head. I went into home and looked all around.

Why is the house so quiet? I quickly went to my room and opened the door and called out her.

"Doll?" I called out her but my eyes widened in sight front of me.

Our room is decorated in roses and candles. The light in the room is also dim, matching with the vibe. I step in room and looked around.

So, she took a promise from me for this in the morning. But she is not here.

"David?" She called out me and came out of bathroom wearing just-

I'm still processing all of this but again my mind becomes blank when I see her in dark red lingerie.

Fuck... Fuck... Fuck...

I quickly walked toward her and wrapped my hands around her waist and pinned her nearest wall. I rest my head on her.

"Did you like it?" She asked in nervous tone and gulped hard.

"I fuking love it." I said and immediately slammed my lips on her. She kissed me back without wasting any second.

I rested my one hand on her head for support and with second I begin to untying the knot of her robe. Within a second her robe was on the floor. I pulled down one side's strap for her shoulder.

I break the kiss when I noticed she is out of the breath and moved to her neck to her shoulder and again her neck to her collar bone leaving wat kisses their.

"David" She moaned out my name when I bit at her neck and second I started placing wet kisses their to smooth her pain.

Fuck