CHAPTER 38

(Mature content ahead⚠️🔞)

Adeline Pov:

"You know how you taste like?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Like this." He mused and slammed his lips on mine. He shoved his tongue in my mouth so I can taste my own orgasam.

I don't want to explain this taste.

He break the kiss and stand up from me. I was confused as to why he stood up but that confusion was soon cleared when he took off his pants and then his boxers.

I had never seen a naked man before. My eyes trailed down to his manhood which was too big and thick. I'm scared a little bit now.

"Like the view you are seeing my doll?" He teased me and I looked away in embracement.

He again climbed on the bed and parted my thighs and sat between them. I gasped out for air when he rubbed his rock hard dick's tip on my entrance.

I closed my eyes tightly when he slided himself a little inside me. I clutched the bed sheets tightly while my eyes became teary because of the burning sensation at my lower region.

Like just some one stabbed me harshly. He pushed himself a little more making me hissed in pain. He hovered over me and intertwined his hands with my tightly and fully thrusted himself inside me making screamed in top of my lungs.

"Ahhhhh"

Hot and painful tears started shedding from my closed eyes continuously. I cried out in pain when I felt my inside tearing apart. I can feel my blood is oozing out of my vagina covering his dick.

"Doll, I promise it will soon fade." He whispered in my ear and than kissed my tears away and than my forehead. My body automatically started getting calm. He slammed his lips on mine and I kissed him back.

"Ahhhh" I again screamed when he out of nowhere pulled out and pushed it deeper into me.

"Da-David... Ple... Plea-Please." I cried out

"Shhhh baby, just while." He said and start planting wet kisses on my neck. It's distract me a little bit.

He again slammed his lips on mine and I wrapped my hands around his neck and chased him near to me and kissed him back.

After some seconds I break the kiss when he slowly started moving himself inside me. He placed his forehead on mine. I clutched his back harshly. I don't want hurt him but I can't control myself.

"Ahhhh" I cried out when he increased his pace a little bit because it's still hurt. I digged my nails in his back which turned on him more because I can feel him more hard on me.

He buried his face into crook of my neck and start biting my skin. And I'm sure it's leave mark.

"Ahhh David..." I cried out in pain and pleasure with same time when he increased his pace little bit.

"Fuck, you're so tight baby." He groned

The bed was moving back and forth due to his each hard thrusts. His each thrust was so hard that my body started shivering and I feel like my legs have no energy left.

This is too much for me to handle.

"Da-David" I'm continuously screaming his name due to so much pleasure and pain at same time, he is giving me.

"Ahemmm" I moaned out his name when my pain completely gone and now I can only feel pleasure he is giving me.

"Fuck..." He groned out and started thrusting me mercilessly. I looked at him and he is already looking at me. I see swat all over body and his vanished are popping out from his neck.