CHAPTER 39

(Mature content ahead⚠️🔞)

Adeline Pov:

I woke up when I feel warm touches on my cheeks. I scretch my body but stop in my way when I feel something.

I'm necked...!

I blushed when I remember last night. I turned my face to him who was already looking at me with pure love in his eyes. He is caressing my cheeks.

"Good Morning, doll" He said in his morning husky voice. I gulped hard.

"Morning" I said but I gasped out when he suddenly hovered over me.

"Da-David"

"Shhh" He said as he placed his finger on my lips. He nuzzled his face in my neck and started placing wet kisses their.

"David" I moaned his name when he bite my sweet spot. I grabbed his hair and stopped him because I know where this end. I can feel him because we are both necked.

He rest his head on my chest and bruied his face there. I started caressing his hair.

"Are you sore?" He suddenly asked and I looked at him. I shook my head. I'm sore but not that much.

"Then we can go for one round right?" He asked and I winded my eyes in fear.

One round...?

"Doll?" He called out me and I looked in his eyes. There is lust and desire but more than that I can also see that concern and love for me.

I lifted my head a little bit and placed my lips on his and started kissing him. Because I want him too.

He fist my hair not that harshly but enough for me to not breaking the kiss. With his second hand he pinned my nipple. I hissed in pain and silghtly open my mouth.

He take the chance and shoved his tongue in my mouth. We fight for our victory but always like he win. He break the kiss when he noticed that I'm out of the breath.

He started placing wet kisses on my neck and traveled to my chest living hickeys all over.

"Ahhh" I whine in pain when he bite my nipple but soon that pain go away when he stucked their.

I'm already wet...!

He gave same attention to my second breast too. He traveled his hand to my lower area. I arched my back when he touched my already sensetive clit.

"David" I moaned out when he circled his finger on my entrance. He is giving me double pleasure sucking my breast and touching me.

"Ahhhh" I screamed when he suddenly enter his middle finger in my hole. It's still hurt but when he started moving his finger in and out soon pain turned into pleasure.

He came to my face and pecked my lips and rested his forehead head on mine. He is looking deep in my eyes.

I winded my eyes and my mouth fell open when he entered his two fingers at same time. His eyes darkened looking my expression.

He is ready to tear me apart but he is controlling his self. I can tell that seeing his eyes and sweat that all over his head. He increased his pace and I'm verge to my climmax.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and looked straight in his eyes too because I don't want to break eye contact that giving me is feeling that-

He is mine...!

And I'm his...!

He telled me that yesterday night and now I'm telling him but by eyes. He can understand me because he smirked at me and telling me that-