CHAPTER 40

Adeline Pov:

"David"

"No"

"David li-"

"I SAID NO" He yelled at me and I glare at him. I take a long breathe and hugged him and rubbed his back to calmdown him.

We woke up after 3 hours sleep and It was afternoon there so first we had lunch and after that I dragged him to our room to talk him.

For his birthday party

But here our majesty is not listing me like stubborn child. When I said him that we are going somewhere at night. He started asking me tones of questions like where? why? when?

Then, I sat him on couch and sat myself on his lap so he can't run away from me. I told him the whole thing. And here the result, we are fighting.

"David, listen me first hmm?" I asked cupping his face. He let out long sighed and then nodded his face.

"I don't want to force you but what about Mom and Dad's plan. They are trying their best to give you happiness."

"Bu-"

"Shhhh, I said listen me first." I scold him and he nodded like child. I want to laugh at his experience but I have to control my self. I cleared my throat and again speak.

"I also want to see you happy. I have spoken to mom and she told me that everyone in our house will be there. So what is your problem with that? We all enjoy our time together hmm?" I asked

"Bu-"

"No buts, I am also here now and I will not leave you anywhere. I promise" I said and pecked his forehead. He thought for a minute and then nodded his head. I placed my forehead on his and he tightened his grip on me.

"Happy Birthday" I wished him again and he give me his weak smile. And, I know the reason.

.
.
.

I was changing in my dress but I could not reach my hand to the chain of my dress.

"Ahhhh" I groned

"Doll, what happened? Are you okk?" I flinched at my place when he yelled from the room.

"I'm okk" I said. I take long breathe and opened the door because I have no option.

"David?"

"Yess Doll" He answered and came near to me.

"Can you help me?" I asked

"Sure" He said and smirked at me.

Something is wrong...!

"This" I said and turned so he can see my back and my problem too.

"Ohh this is very very big problem." He said and I want to yelled at him for teasing me but I control myself.

"David" I called out when he didn't do anything.

"I will help you but you have to help me too." He said and I turned my face to him. He was smirking at me. Really... Really... One day I really slapped away his smirk.

"Which type of help?" I asked because I can't trust him this side which one is ready to eat me alive.

"I will tell you my problem later but first, let's solved your problem." He said and I breathe out in relief. I again turned and this time I feel his touch on my bare back. It's give me gosubups.

I shivered in my place when he kiss at my back. I clenched my dress to control my moan.

"Done" He said as he zipped my dress chain. I quickly run away from him and sat on dressing table. I glanced through mirror and checked him out. He is wearing light blue suit, like my dress. Matching with me.