Jamie's Birthday Surprise

Jack

I smiled as I landed outside Jamie's window and noticed he was awake and smiled as I saw he was awake. I sighed unsure if he would still be able to see and hear me. I blushed as I froze as he looked straight at me and bounded across the room and smiled Jack!!!!! I smiled as he hugged me tightly and whispered I've missed you. I smiled and chuckled and said I missed you too but don't worry I was never really gone. Jamie blushed and said I know but I missed seeing you. I chuckled and said I know but it's not my fault you're a heavy sleeper. I smiled as Jamie froze and said no I suppose that would be mine and Sandy's. I nodded and said come on I want to show you something wrapping my arms around Jamie's midsection securely. Jamie blushed and quickly wrapped his around my neck and kissed my forehead. I  blushed and smiled as I  chuckled and kissed him then flew out the window and carried him out to my favorite thinking spot and settled and sighed as I let him go and said this is where I became jack frost and where I saved my sister but drowned myself. I  sighed and looked up and shouted  Manny why the hell did you choose me!!!! I  sighed and froze as I noticed a sparkle on the ice and walked over to it and knelt down and froze as I  had a vision of my sister after my last day kneeling in the spot while I was still submerged calling my name and crying. I blushed as I heard her promise to behave live right in my stead. I  frowned as I came to and said Manny please just tell me why. I froze as I heard my mother's voice you were chosen because you are protective loving and fun you put others above yourself and will do whatever you can to help someone who is in danger.