Pitches Revenge

Jack

I blushed as I looked up and saw Jamie watching me from the edge of the ice. I smiled as he froze and said Jack behind you.  I blushed and turned around and ducked as Pitch went for a cheap shot. I blushed and said Jamie go head back to town. I blushed as I Sent north a signal holding off the nightmares. I growled angrily as i fought hard and managed to get the upper hand and chase Pitch back with the warning he'd be back. I  blushed and went back to Jamie and scooped him up and said you're in danger flying for North's. I blushed as I  landed in North's office and froze as he looked at me then at Jamie and said It's pitch isn't it? I nodded and shifted. He nodded and turned around and said dingle make preparations we're going to have company and get some milk and cookies for Jamie. I blushed and looked at Jamie and shifted and said im so sorry Jamie I should never have come back. North looked at me and said Jack do not blame yourself it is not your fault. I sighed and nodded as I Knelt and froze as I heard if Jamie becomes you're life partner he will join you as guardian of fun and innocence and will inherit the opposite of your powers to counteract the freezing cold of your skin. I blushed as I looked at Jamie and blushed profusely knowing id give anything to have him said, Jamie can we talk? Jamie blushed and said of course. I blushed and smiled as I walked him out it my office and smiled as I  knelt and said Jamie will you be my boyfriend? Jamie blushed profusely and smiled as he nodded and said yes. I smiled as I kissed him and smiled as his skin became like fire and he became my polar opposite. I blushed and smiled as he chuckled and whispered wow. I smiled as I kissed him and smiled as he chuckled and whispered god I wish I could ram you.