Jack's Lesson

Jamie

I blushed as Jack shifted and said you can we just need to make sure North doesn't need us. I nodded and spanked him accidentally burning his pants. I blushed and said oops. He chuckled and said it's OK Jamie changing his pants and said let's go check in with North. I nodded and followed him out staring at his ass the entire time. I blushed as North smiled and said hey Jamie you remember Bunny, tooth and sandy right? I nodded and said of course speaking of sandy I have a bone to pick with him. I smiled as Sandy chuckled and looked at me. I folded my arms and said what's the big idea teasing me with dreams of Jack every night? I smiled as Sandy froze and shifted guilty and apologized and said I knew you had a crush on him. I blushed as I nodded and said yeah I did and now I can finally have him spanking Jack again leave a scorch Mak on jacks butt. I smiled as Sandy froze and said you have powers? I nodded and said I got them just after agreeing to date Jack. I smiled as jack smiled and said Manny chose him to be my partner and my polar opposite guardian of summertime fun and innocents. I smiled as I nodded and growled as I felt a familiar cold hand grip my butt and squeeze. I smiled as Jack smirked paybacks a Bitch huh? I growled and threw a fire ball catching Jack in the middle of the chest and smirked as his clothes caught fire burning everything but his boxers. I smirked and Wolf whistled before handing him a spare outfit. I smiled as he blushed and said your gonna get it. I smiled and said we'll see about that.