CHAPTER 42

David Pov:

"Leave her" I yelled when I finally lossed my patience. I went to them and jerked his hands of my doll. She quickly hugged me and started crying.

And I fuking hate this.

"Elin-"

"Shut the fuck up and don't you dare to touch her." I yelled at him when he try to touch her.

"David" She called me out still hugging me.

"Yes doll"

"Please, let's go home" She cried out

"Sure" I said as I lifted her in my arms. She wrapped her hands around my neck and buried her face in my neck.

"I'm coming with you." He suddenly said

"Are you joking right?" I asked

"I'm not joking here" He gritted his teeth.

"Look-"

"David please"

I was about speak but my queen cut me off. I sighed out and nodded my head to him. He followed us. We sat on back seat and he sit on front beside Marco. After 15 minutes ride we finally reached home.

I carried her in bridal style. She is sleeping like baby but seeing her red face I want to punch her brother but I control myself because it will make things worse.

"Welcome home master!" Mrs. Jones greet. I just nodded my head.

"Mrs. Jones take him to guest room." I said as he staring at Adeline red face.

"Sure Master" She said and I nodded my head and climbed the steps. I went into bathroom and stand her on her feet. She groaned in her sleep and I chuckled at her reaction.

"Doll"

"Ahemm" She again groaned in her sleep.

"Change clothes" I said and she opened her eyes and looked me for a minute and then nodded her head.

She turned and gestured me to open her dress zip. She take out her dress and stand under shower and started taking shower.

And here I'm standing at door looking most hot scene in my entire life.

Water drops are flowing on her soft skin, head to toe. She is just in her panties. Her back is facing me so I can't see much.

I take out my clothes too and stand beside her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and burried my face in her neck. She placed her hands on mine.

Fuck, this moment...!

She shut the shower after moments. We both dried our self and wear comfy night dress. She lay down on the bed. I hovered over her and looked straight in her eyes.

Both of us are not speaking because we both understand each other without speaking.

She smiled at me that didn't reach her eyes. I pecked her forehead then eyes then nose tip then I finally slammed my lips on her.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and chased me near to her and kissed me back. After a minutes, I break the kiss when I noticed she is out of her breath.

Last time, I pecked her lips and rest my head on her chest. She started caressing my hair and I nuzzled my face their.

"Sorry" She said after a minutes.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"Sorry" She said

"Why?" I asked