CHAPTER 43

David Pov:

I went to home after dealing with a men who try to follow Adeline in the party. When ever she went to talk someone, he followed her.

But, as usal I knew it. He was not professional spy. He is just random guy who work for money.

People like him are given work only over the phone and are given a huge amount of money in return. Those people don't even know who is there to give them work.

But my all thoughts runed out of my mind when I looked my doll in my gifted dress.

As always she is looking like breathe taking. She stand up from his chair and spinned so she can look herself in mirror.

"Stunning" I give her compliment and she flinched at her place at my sudden voice. She blushed at my words and glanced at me through the mirror.

This is her one of the best action that I love it.

I went to her and wrapped my hands around her waist and nuzzled my face in her neck. She relaxed her muscles in my embrace.

"Where is your brother?" I asked

"He said he have to go but he promised me that he come back to see me." She said and I hummed.

"Did you two talk?" I asked because my full day went to wondering how they both talked.

"Hmm" She just hummed. Means she don't want to talk on this topic.

"Where are we going?" She asked after minute.

"Date" I replied

"A date?" She asked and chuckled her own question.

"Won't you to go with me?" I teased her

"No" She said as she unwrapped my hands around from her waist.

"Why?" I asked and now I'm serious. She gulped hard and shook her head. I likes when she gulped so hardly in fear that I might be going to eat her live. Ha ha ha

"Let's go hmm?" She said as she interwined our hands and try to distract me.

"Wait" I said as I got an idea.

"Huh?" She asked in confusion.

"I changed the plan." I said and smirk appear on my face.

"What?"

"Pack some clothes" I said

"Why?"

"Do as I say doll" I said and she nodded her head and went to pack some clothes. I helped her selecting clothes. I pack her some special night gown.

"Done?" I asked

"Done" She said

"Wait" I said as I remember something.

"Now what?" She asked in iteration and I glare at her.

"Da-"

"Here" I said as I give her.

"What is- Phone, for me?" She asked in extitment.

"Of course" I said and pecked her forehead. After that we went out of the house. We sat on the car. She rest her head on my shoulder.

"Oliver" I called him when I noticed my doll went to deep slumber.

"Yes"

"I'm not coming office for 2 days."

"It's very dangerous now outside. Why are you taking risk when you already know that he's back for her." He said and I know very well that all loved my doll so much.