CHAPTER 44

(Mature content ahead⚠️🔞)

David Pov:

"I want to"

She said as she rubbed her hand on my cock and licked my tip. I throw my head back in pleasure she is giving me.

She try to take my whole dick in her mouth but she can't. She slowly slowly started moving her mouth.

"Fuck" I groned when she completely take my dick in her mouth. If she keeps doing like this then I can't control myself.

"Fuck... yes" I again groned when she grabbed my thigh for support and increased her speed.

"Sorry doll" I said as I take all her hair in my fist and make a ponytail. I started moving my cock at full speed in her warm mouth. She groned when my dick hit her throat.

She choked as tears started flowing from her eyes and she digged her nails in my thigh. I groned as I reached at my limit.

"Fuck" I groned in pleasure as I released myself in her mouth. I take out my dick after moment. I bend my back so I can face her. We both are breathing heavily.

"Shallow it." I ordered her as twisting her hair in my fist. She follow my order and shallow it hardly.

"Good doll" I said as I stand up her on her feet. She grabbed my hand for support.

I pinned her against the wall and started untying the knot of her robe. She is breathing heavily because I'm taking more time then usual.

I trailed my fingers on her stomach. She tightened her grip on my forearm. We can feel our sexual desire between us.

I take out her robe and throw away somewhere in room. I traveled my hands from her cheeks to her hand to her stomach to her ass and squeeze them sternly.

"Jump" I said as grabbed her ass and lifted her in air. She quickly wrapped her legs around my torso.

Now, I can't wait...!

I rubbed my dick over her bare clit. We both groned at our sexual desire. I slammed my lips on her started eating her lips. She hissed in pain as she opened her mouth.

I entered my tongue in her mouth testing her whole mouth. We fight for dominance and as usual I win. I rest my head on her and we started breathing heavily.

"Can we skip foreplay?" I asked looking straight in her eyes. She looked at me for second then nodded her head. I nuzzled my face in her neck and started biting her skin, leaving hickeys all over.

"David" She moaned out my name when I slammed my dick in her tight pussy. I give her time to adjust because I already give pain in her throat so, I don't want to do anything now.

"Move" She said after a second and I lifted my head from her neck and looked at her face. She is resting her head on the wall, breathing heavily.

I started moving in and out. Her mouth fell open in moaning. I can feel my hardness. I increased my speed as she rolled her eyes and dig her nails in my arm.

Fuck...!

I again nuzzled my face in her neck and started biting her sweet skin. This time she also started biting my skin. I started fucking her mercilessly and she cried out in pleasure.

"David" She called out me and by the tone of her I can tell that she reached her limit.

But not yet my doll...!