CHAPTER 46

Adeline Pov:

"Doll, are you ready?" David asked as he throw his phone in his pocket and stand up from the bed.

I was doing my hair and makeup. I glanced myself last time in the mirror then turned to him. I nodded my head and he came closer to me.

"Let's go then." He said as he forward his hand to me. I take his hand and stand up too. He hugged me from back and wrapped his hands around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Can you give me your phone?" I asked in little nervousness.

He didn't even think for a second as he take out his phone from his pocket and give it to me. I click the open button but their is lock on his phone.

"Da-" But before I could say anything he take my hand on his and placed my finger on the screen. He trailed down my finger on his phone and in unlocking his phone.

"Do you get it?" He asked and I nodded my head.

But tears came out from my eyes when I looked at wallpaper. This is from his birthday party where I'm laughing at Mick jokes.

I flinched at my place when he wiped my teras with his thumbs. I adjust my self in his arms and take some mirror photo to both of us. And it's came out good.

I sat new background on his phone as our new photos. I turned and put his phone in his pocket.

"I'm hungry." I complianed him because we didn't take our breakfast after our hot night.

"I know, baby." He said as he pecked my lips and dragged me out of our room. He take me lunch area and first time I see that much crowd. He give me menu so I can order and I'm really really hungry so I order too much food.

Tasty food is my life...!

He give his order and we wait for while chatting in our naughty night. We are sitting at corner and we are sitting beside to each other. I rest my head on sofa sit as I was observing sea and he is me.

I smiled intentionally because I know he loves when I smiled naturally.

"Doll" He called out me when our order came. I quickly fill my spoon with food and started eating. I moaned as food melt in my mouth.

"Doll" He warned me to eat slowly. I don't want to argue with him so I showed food in his mouth. He glare at me but I pecked his cheeks and he shook his head at my childish behaviour.

After that he take me to ground floor for shopping. He buy me so many clothes and I couldn't say no to him because here clothes are amazing. When I was trying my some clothes, he buy something but he didn't let me see.

"David"

"No" He said as he dragged me in another store. "Please" I pleaed him with my doe eyes.

"Don't do that." He said as take my hand and slide some rings on my head.

"Show me na please." I again said because I want to see what he buy secretly.

"First choose" He said and I pout at him and looked.

"This" I said

"Okk and for me?" He asked

"Of course this."

"Why?" He asked

"Because it's matching with this ring." I said as I take both ring and showed him.

"Hmm" He said as he tooked more time then usual.

"But why are we taking this?" I asked as I placed the ring on desk.

"We are buying our wedding rings." He said like it's nothing big things for him.