CHAPTER 47

Adeline Pov:

"Welcome home Sir and Ma'am" Zion gritted.

"Zion make something to eat." David hissed out.

"Zion, I'm not hungry." I said as I started climbing stairs.

"Then leave it." David yelled and I flinched at my place. I ignore him and started walking again. I opened the door of our room and flipped on the bed. I lay down on my stomach and looked outside the window.

Moon light is shining in our room. Soon I hear thud sound of door closed. My heartbeat started increasing when I hear that he is taking his clothes.

He came closer to me and hovered over me. He nuzzled his face in my neck.

But, I just want to sleep...!

After some minutes he lay down beside me and chased me towards him. I nuzzled my face in his chest. He started caressing my hair and I didn't even know when I fell asleep.

.
.
.

I woke up after taking my sweet sleep but immediately stand up from the bed when I not found him beside me.

"David" I called out him as I entered the bathroom but he is not there too. I again came into room and started looking here and there then my attention went to mirror.

There is a note...!

I have to go out of the New York for urgent work. I'm sorry my doll but I will be back in one week.

I'm leaving this note because there must be some network problem so we can't talk on phones.

Take care yourself and eat on time ok...

Love you, my love
David♥️

One week...!

He didn't tell me in face and just leave the note. We can't see eachother for one week. We can't talk eachother other on call too.

That's why you take me that place because you have to leaved for week.
How can you do this to me?

.
.

I went to downstair after taking bath. Mrs. Kelly served me my breakfast but I am not hungry at all or I can say that I have no appreciation to eat. I sighed out and stand up from the my chair and went out back of the house.

"King" I called out him and he runned to me. I started caressing his hair and he closed his eyes in my touch. I spent my some time with him. I wash his body and washing him my clothes got wet.

I went to my room and again take warm shower. I dried my self as I sat on the dressing chair. I again glanced his note. I don't know but I'm not feeling good for his trip. Tears started flowing my eyes.

Why I'm missing him so much?

.
.
.

Time skip:

After 3 days

Today is fourth day just three days more... I sat on the bed as I again try to call him and as usal his phone is showing out of network.

I can't even go out of the house. First, I yelled at both front gate bodyguards but when they said to me that-

"Boss had gave them to order that not let me go out of the house unless it's emergency."

I don't know how to deal with them so I shrugged it off and called Dianna but she said that Alain's health is not good nowadays so she can't come here.

So, today I decided set all clothes in wardrobe. In last three days, I do nothing just clean our room and spent some time with king.