After school

Kise pov

'thank you god that coach decided to cancel practice' I thought, as I looked around the empty gym I saw that same boy who comes here every single day. His name is Kuroko the boy who I fell in love with since I first met him, his beautiful blue hair dazzled in sweat as he shoots basket after baskets, I watch him in amazement. Only if he knew how I felt, would he hate me? would he find me disgusting that I like a guy?, these thoughts go through my head almost everyday, but I quickly get out of my daze as I felt the basket ball hit me in the head. "Oh Kise! are you alright?" Kuroko said with concern in his voice "uh...yeah I guess" I managed to get out as I get lost in his crimson blue eyes. "That's good I thought I hurt you" he said with a smile I couldn't help but smile right back at him, ' he's worth it' I thought, "so...Kise what are you doing here I thought you don't like staying after school?" Kuroko asked I stared at him in lust ' I can't tell him I came here to watch him practice' Kise thought. Kuroko turned his head side ways, Kise shook his head "uh..yeah I came here to uh...see if you wanted to hang out or...something" Kise said nervously. Kuroko nodded his head "yeah just give me one sec and I'll change out of this sweaty uniform" he said softly as he started to walk away to the boys dressing room. I sighed aloud nervously 'it feels as if my heart is going to bust' I thought 'why am I so nervous If I can ask girls out then how come' I thought for a second 'does this mean I truly love Kuroko?' I thought as a faint blush started to show on my cheeks.

'yes I really do love Kuroko-kun' I thought right then when I heard his voice "Kise...Kise? are you feeling okay?" Kuroko said while standing his tippy toes trying to feel my fore head. I turned towards him and nodded, he smiled happily "good" he proclaimed "now lets get going!" he said with excitement in his voice,Kise looked down at the smaller boy "so...K-Kuroko where do you wanna go?" Kise asked quietly, Kuroko looked up and said "well there is that new karaoke bar place that just opened up" "karaoke?" Kise asked confusingly "mmhmm I heard that it was a lot of fun" Kuroko said while smiling at Kise, Kise couldn't resist saying no to that. As they kept on walking to the new karaoke bar.