CHAPTER 48

David Pov:

I came home after four days finishing important work. I quickly went to my room because now I'm can't control myself to hugged and kissed my doll.

I try my best to not make any sound. I opened and closed the door and went near to her. She is sleeping silently but suddenly she whimpered in her sleep.

Some sweat came in her forehead and she started breathing heavily. I quickly hugged her and try to wake up her from her bed dream.

"Doll... Doll..." I said but she didn't open her eyes.

"Adeline... Adeline..." I called out her name and after second she opened her eyes and started breathing heavily. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

"It's just bed dream." I said and hugged her more tightly.

"Shhh" I said as I wiped her tears and some sweat on her forehead. I help her to sit on the bed and quickly give her glass of water.

She drank whole glass in one breathe. I take glass from her and place on the table. I turned to her and cupped to her face but she jerked it my hand.

What's wrong with her?

"Don't touch me." She yelled as she stand up from the bed. What happened?

"Doll?" I called out her as I stand up from the bed and went to near her.

"Stop" She yelled and I stop in my way. Of course, she is angry with me.

"Doll, list-"

"Don't talk with me." Again she yelled

"Doll"

"No" I sighed out and went near to her. She step back when she looked that I take step near to her.

"Doll" I warned her this time but stubborn my doll, she didn't listen me and went to balcony. I sighed out and follow her.

I can't say anything to her because the fault is mine. She is looking at sky and I can tell that she is crying.

Fuck

I stood beside her and slowly wrapped my hands around her waist and this time she didn't stop me. I quickly hugged her hard and rest my head on her shoulder.

She didn't say anything so I didn't say anything either. Even if f I say sorry to her now, still she didn't understand my reason.

I carried her in my arms as we are standing for 10 minutes without talking. I lay down her on the bed and hovered over her.

I nuzzled my face in her neck. I looked at her but she is looking at other side. I take her arms and wrapped around my torso.

"Doll" I said but she didn't reply.

"Doll" I warned her this time because I'm not liking her non-verbal comunication. She turned her face to me and glare at me and by the expression, she wants to slapped me so hard.

"You can never do that." I said as I caressed her hair. She make pout face and glare at me but it's look like-

Small kitten

I pecked her lips and she gasped out like I did first time to her. She hit at my forearm and try to pushed me hard but I didn't budge from my place.

I lay down beside her and she quickly turned to other side. I sighed out and wrapped my hands around her waist and chased her near to me. I nuzzled my face in her neck and kissed their.

"Good night" I said but she didn't reply me and I bit her neck so hard.

"Good night" She yelled and I leave her skin and started placing wet kisses there to smooth the pain.