The royal visit+ Elsa gets cursed

It was a sunny day in the kingdom of Arendelle and everyone was happily playing around and singing merrily.

In the castle, Elsa and Anna were eating sandwiches and drinking tea together.

Elsa: Anna, I'm so happy that you saved me and my special powers actually came in handy for once.

The young princess looked to her big sister and smiled brightly.

Anna: I know Elsa, even though you froze my heart back then, you saved Arendelle from destruction and I managed to stop Hans.

Elsa's happy face faded away and a shocked face appeared.

{Flashback}

Anna slowly limped over the frozen water, feeling cold as ice and things were looking bleak for her. She look to find Hans raising his sword in prepare to kill Elsa. Anna managed to stop him before freezing to her death.

{Presence}

Elsa: Don't talk about that Anna, it brings bad memories to me!

Anna: Sorry Elsa!

And with that, they both headed outside.

{Time skip to 10:00pm}

Elsa crept through the graveyard to have a look at some of the useful things she could find.

She looked at every single grave until she stumbled upon a coffin with light torches on either side.

The queen opened it up only to discover a man inside, eyes scrunched up tight.

Elsa: That is one good looking corpse.

But before she could leave, the vampire 'Dracula' climbed up and grabbed Elsa, pulling her into his coffin and began to bite into her neck.

Elsa: SOMEBODY, HELP ME PLEASE!!!

But nobody could here her, not even Anna could hear her.