Anna's first night as a vampire

Anna was sitting in her room that night, talking to Olaf and Kristoff.

Kristoff: What did Elsa do to you Anna?!?!?

Anna: She bit me and she wants to change me to!! It'll be full moon soon.

Olaf: I have to break it to you or anything but the full moon has risen.

Anna looked in horror to see the full moon flashing red, causing her to twitch and cry before transforming.

Anna: Help me!!!!

Olaf+Kristoff: Anna!!!!!!!

Anna managed to regain composure and stood up. Her hair was a darker shade of orange, her dress was black, her heels were black, her eyes were a deep shade of red and she had longer fangs.

Olaf: Uh oh....

Kristoff: Anna?

Anna opened her eyes weakly and rubbed her head, her eyes out of focus.

Vampire Anna: What happened.

Olaf: t...take a look in the mirror.

Anna ran to look in the mirror but her reflection wasn't there.

Vampire Anna: What happened to me?!?!

Anna's neck twitched and she fell to the ground before getting back up again.

Vampire Anna: I feel so...alive... MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kristoff and Olaf gasped before running down the hallways.

Vampire Anna: Oh yes, I feel 10x the princess I was before.

Elsa then came into the hallway, followed by all the other vampires in the cemetery including Dracula.

Vampire Elsa: Welcome to the clan little sister!!

Anna grinned evilly, her fangs were exposed so she accepted and flew off with the clan into the night.