CHAPTER 50

Time Skip:

(1 Month Later)

Adeline Pov:

It's been one month, David came from his important work. In this time, we took our life's most important decision.

Our Marriage

I'm cleaning my room but suddenly I feel like to throw out. I quickly went to bathroom and I started vomiting hard.

I flushed but I froze at my place when I looked yellow liquid. It's not looked like normal vomit.

What date is today?

I quickly clean my face and went to room. I take out my phone from my purse and looked. Ohh no, I missed my periods date.

Now days, I'm behaving like child. Sometimes, I can't even understand my moods. I'm having back problems.

I'm become very clingy to David. Sometimes just biy looking at him, I started feeling hot. My food craving increased.

Am I pregnant?

There is 99.99% percentage chances because we never used protection. And we both physically terms like two months.

It's is normal to have pregnancy now. First, I have to confirm. I can't take risk saying him now.

Pregnancy kit!

I have to buy one. I quickly message to Diana to buy some pregnancy kit as they went to shopping to buy some wedding things. I have to calm down

I started taking long breathe and went to bathroom. I turned on the bathtub faucet. And started taking off my clothes. I get in tub and relaxed my muscles in warm water.

I touched my stomach with my shaky hands. If I'm pregnant then there is baby. My baby

Our baby...!

After fighting with myself, I get out of the bathroom and started drying myself but I flinched at my place when someone knocked the bathroom door.

"Ade?" Dianna called out me.

"Wait a minute." I said as I wrapped towel around my body and opened the door. She quickly hugged me tightly and started saying-

"Congratulations.. Congratulations.."

"Wait it's not confirm yet." I said as I break the hug.

"Are you crezy? You're Doctor and you are saying it's not confirm."

"Yes, I'm doctor and I'm saying that It's not confirm." I said as I went to wardroom. I take out my tshirt and short and started wearing.

"Come fast" She yelled in excitement from the room. I shook my head at her child behaviour. I wear my clothes and went to room.

"Quickly" She said as I came out of the wardroom and give me three pregnancy kit. I take it from her and went to bathroom.

I do my work and came out from bathroom. I sat on the bed and praying god to come positive.

"It's been 5 minutes" She yelled and went to bathroom. She came after minute with one pregnancy kit.

"What happened?" I asked

"Look" She said as she showed me result.

"I... I-I" I can't even find my words.

"You're pregnant" She yelled and hugged me hardly. Tears started flowing from my eyes. She break the hugged and sat me on the bed. I touched my tommy. Baby