CHAPTER 51

After 2 weeks:

Adeline Pov:

Finally! Today is our wedding day.

"You're looking beautiful, Ade." Diana said as make-up artist done my makeup.

"What happened?" She asked as I didn't answer her.

"I can't wait more." I said as tear was about fell from my eyes but I stopped because I don't want to run my makeup.

"Ade, don't think too much." She said cupping my face and I slightly nodded my head at her.

"Today is your and David's wedding" She yelled as she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. I break the hug when my phone Buzz.

"I'm hundred percentage sure, David must have messaged." Diana said and I shook my head at her childish behaviour. I take my phone and opened it but my phone fell from my hand when I looked the message.

"What happened?" Diana asked as she wiped my teras that I'm helding till now.

"Ade?"

"I-I I'm..." I not even finding right words to tell her.

"Why are you crying?" She yelled at me when I didn't replied. I wiped my tears and pick up my phone and again looked at report.

"Are you alright?" She asked and I nodded my head at her and showed her the report.

"You're 2 weeks pregnant and your baby is completely fine. I mean not baby but you're healthy- Ahhhh" She yelled in frustration and I laughed at her. Because she can't describing words.

"They are saying that baby's processing is completely healthy." I correct her and she understand and nodded her head.

But I gasped out when she suddenly kneeled down her level and kissed at my tommy.

"Di-"

"Shhh I'm talking with my nephew or niece." She cut me off and I laughed at her words. But her sweet moment disturb when someone knocked the door.

"Who the fu-" But she stop on her way when we heard Jack voice.

"Princess, are you ready?" He asked

"Yehh" I said and he opened the door. He came to me and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"You really want to marry him right?"

"Jack" I yelled

"Sorry sorry" He said as he again hugged me.

"You're looking angel in wedding dress." He said as he pecked my forehead.

"Just in wedding dress?" I asked and he laughed at my question. But our moment disturb when someone clear her throat.

"I'm standing here ok" She said and we open our arm for her. She runs to us and we three hugged tightly.

"So, when you two are going to married?" I asked as we break the hug. I looked at Jack but his smile disappeared at my question.

"Soon" Dianna replied and Jack turned his face to her in completely shock.

"I'm happy for both of you- Oopss for three of you right my devil?" I asked as Alain run to me and hugged my legs.

"Sorry baby but I can't lift you in my arms today." I said and he make pout face. But Jack lifted him in his arms and he immediately wrapped his hands around Jack's neck and kissed on his cheeks.

I wonder how David looked with our childs. I came out my thoughts when three guys hugged me hardly.

"Oliver, Liam, Mick... I can't breathe." I breathe out.