CHAPTER 52

Adeline Pov:

"Can I Mrs. Smith?"

He asked and I nodded my head at him. In second, I feel his warm lips on mine. He started stucking my lips. I clutched his coat tightly and kiss him back.

I heard clapping sound and I came to my sense. I tapped his shoulder to stop him but he didn't. My stubborn husband.

"David" I warned him and he break the kiss. We went out of the stage and started greeting guests. After that we cut the cake and here, I'm melt.

David sat me on couch as he give me cake. As he is feeding me mom and dad came to us.

"Congratulations" Mom said and I stand up and hugged her.

"Thank you" I said

"Sweety, I liked you to meet someone." Dad said

"Who?" But before I say David speak. Dad glare at him for second then turned his face to me and smiled at me.

"Joseph" Dad called him. But before I could think or do anything, David wrapped his hands around my waist. His grip is too tight that I was about to yelled at him but when I looked at his face. I froze at my place.

He is not looking at me but he was looking at my brother and by the look, I can tell that he is ready to kill him if he even opened his mouth too.

He closed his eyes and opened and turned his face to me. His eyes softened when he found that I'm not looking at anyone but just him.

"Hello"

I heard his voice just like my bed dream. I turned my face to him.

"Congratulations" He said as he came closer to us. David tightened his grip on me, not want to leave me for second.

"Why are you here?" David asked

"Of course, it's my sister's wedding so I have to." He replied with

"I didn't invite you." I said as I tapped on David hands. He looked at me and loosed his grip on me.

"Adeline" Dad yelled.

"What Dad?" I yelled back and all closed their mouth. There is silent for while.

"Mom" I called out her as she talking with her friends.

"Yes, Ade" She replied as she came near to us.

"Can we go home now?" I asked

"Sure" Mom said and I smiled at her. I dragged out David with me out of the hall to car.

"Do-"

"Shhh, don't say anything. I'm okk" I said and he nodded his head at me. I pecked his lips and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Where are we both going for our honeymoon?" I asked after minute.

"Huh?" He asked like he is confirming that he heard right or wrong?

"Our honeymoon?" I asked and he give me his most famous smirk.

"We'll be go on our honeymoon soon but first we have to spend tonight." He said as he rubbed his nose on mine. I giggled at his choice of words.

"Sure, Mr. Smith" I said and rest my head on his chest.

"Hmm" He hummed and I can't wait for our moment.

After like 20 minutes we reached home. He get out of the car and came to me. He forwarded his hand to me. I smiled at him and take his hand. He helped me to get out of the car.