CHAPTER 53

Adeline Pov:

"We can't hurt our baby right?" I asked. I bit my lips in nervousness when he raised his one eyebrows in confusion. He must be thinking that he heard wrong.

"I'm pregnant" I breath out. He take some moments to react. He winded his eyes and quickly hugged me. Tears started flowing my eyes. I flinched at my place when a tear fell on my cheeks from his eye.

He just looked at my face for moment then slammed his lips on mine. I kissed him back and wrapped my hands around his neck chasing him near more.

"Thank you for giving me my best wedding gift." He said between kiss and I smiled at his words.

"Thank you, my doll" He break the kiss and said as he caressed my tummy. A gosubups run through my body when he do that.

"How long has it been?" He asked as he went to my stomach and kiss there.

"2 weeks" I said as he again hovered over me. But hearing my words he froze at his place. He looked at me and cupped my face.

"And what's take you so long time to tell me?" He wants to yelled but he control hisself. I know but here not my fault.

"David, I just know two days ago. And I want to tell you in our special moments." I said while hiccuping as tears are not stopping from my eyes.

"Ok sorry, stop crying doll." He softly whispered and wiped my tears.

"Doll, did I hurt you som-"

"Shhh" I cut him off while planning my finger on his lips.

"But-" He still tried to argue but I again stopped him.

"You never hurt both of us." I said as I pecked his lips. How can he think like that? He never hurt me then how he hurts our baby?

"That's why you stop me?" He asked after a minute

"Hmm" I said caressing his hair.

He pecked my forehead then my eyes then my nose then my cheeks lastly he pecked my lips and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Doll, thank you so much" He said as he placed kisses on my neck.

"Hmm" I moaned as his action. After a moment he lifted his head from me and speak but hearing his words I froze at my place.

"We can't do this now!"

"Dav-"

"No, we can't to do this."

"Da-"

"What if, I hurt baby?" He said as he started standing from me but before he do. I grabbed his hand and hugged him hard.

"It will not harm baby." I said cupping his face. But he shook his head at my answer.

"David" I yelled and he glare at me.

"Are you what, a child?" I asked and he shook his head innocently.

"When I'm saying that it's will not hurt the baby then why you are not hearing me." I yelled and he bruied his face in my neck.

"Am I a doctor or you?" I asked and lift his head so I can look in his eyes.

"You" He said while pointing. Fuck! I want to eat his cheeks.

"So, I know the details or you?" I asked and he again nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Sorry" He whispered as he started placing wet kisses on my neck.

"Ahemm" I moaned out when he slammed his dick on me. I clutched his hair in my fist as he started moving in and out.

"David" I scold him as he not fasting his speed. He looked at my face for moment. He interwined our hands and rested above my head and joined our foreheads.