CHAPTER 54

David Pov:

I tightened my grip on her when she moved. First I thought that she is moving on her sleep. But when she cupped my fave and pecked my all over face then I realized that she was awake.

"My sexy husband" She whispered and pecked my lips. Fuck! I have to control. She is pregnant now.

"David" She called out me after minutes and tapped on my cheeks to wake me up.

"David" She yelled when I didn't reply him.

"Hmm" I hummed as I tightened my grip on her waist and buried my face in her neck.

"David" She again called out me as I didn't awake.

"David"

"David"

"David" She called me out while singing and I just tightened my grip on her. I was about answer her.But stop in my way when she lifted my head from her neck.

I hissed in pain when she bite my cheek. It didn't affect me that she bites me but she kept biting me till her teeth leaves my mark.

"What?" I groaned and rubbed my cheeks.

Fuck...!

Did I make a mistake? I was about to ask her why she started crying but he grabbed my hand and try to jerked it off.

"Leave me" She said and try to escape from my grip.

"Dol-"

"Leave me" She yelled cuting me and I sighed out. I cupped her face.

"Ok I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"No, leave me" She again yelled cutting me.

"Doll" I calmly called out her.

"No" But she again yelled and I lossed my patience here.

I lay down her on matress and hovered her. Before she again started yelling, I slammed my lips on her. I grabbed her hands and rest above her.

She started biting my lips and I let her do whatever she wants. She break the kiss after minute and looked at me.

She is still crying.

I kissed away her tears then rest my head on her. My heart arched when more tears flow from her eyes.

"Stop crying" I said but it's came out yelling. She flinched at her place.

I sighed out and sat on the mattress. I lifted her and sat on my lap. I wrapped duvet around us as we still naked. I take my shirt and started wearing her.

"Doll" I called out her and she looked at me. She slide her hands in shirt sleeves. I button up shirt's button. She is staring at me but first I have to calmdown her.

I rest her back at my right shoulder so I can see her face. I wrapped my hands around her waist and caressed her stomach. Her breathe stuck in her throat when I do that.

"Do-"

"I don't want to talk to you." She cut me off.

"Doll, look at me." I said but she didn't look at me.

"Doll" I warned her and she slowly slowly turned her face to me. I wiped her tears and hugged her tightly. She burried her face in my chest.

"What happened hmm?" I asked as caressing her hair.

"I want to eat Ice-cream" She said

"Okk" I said and she looked at me with her teary eyes.

I stand up her on her feet and wear my pants. I lifted her in my arms and take her to downstair to kitchen.