CH6: Your Another Part of Me

Man,Dance class was AWSOME!!! Since Dancing is mostly my talent.
Now for drama,I hope I still sit in the same seat as For English. But first I have to wait for Jazzy."I'm Coming GURL!!!" Jazzy screams. We headed To Drama Class,And I saw the Love of my life,Michael.I told him,"Hey,Mr.Jackson Do you where me and Jazzy sit?" he was smiling That me and Jazzy have him for drama. Damn that Simile of his is HEAVEN!!! "Oh Yes,You know where you sit for English? That is where you gonna sit and Jazzy Sits Next to you like in English class ;)" He is always winking at me for some reason...Sometime I tell my self that he is "Another Part of Me". We started the lesson and all that Stuff. After a Few Minutes,Mr.Jackson Said we had to do a Paragraph About ourselves for HW,Oh well thank God this is the only Homework I have for today. I hope tomorrow is as good as today. I can't wait to my Parents about Today! Then Mr.Jackson came up to my seat while I was packing my Bags,And said,"Your are a Very Nice,Sweet,Cute Student I'm glad that I have you for my 2Classes ;),It's like your 'Another Part of Me' " I was melting But he didn't just said in front of me,But he whispered it to me in my ear. I didn't Know what to say,But I responded,"Thank you Mr.Jackson,I'm glad to be a Fan and a student of yours,Also your 'Another Part Of Me' as well ;)" I winked back at him.I felt more connected to him,Like if we were Flirting,But C'mon (Or should I say,Shamone) I'm Only 12 about to turn 13 In February,Man I wish I was Older,Like at least 18-20 years old. He told Me,"Please Miss Bell call me Michael :)" I said yes to him.The bell Ranged And everybody ran Out the door Except Me and Jazzy.