The Hat man X Reader

Tw: Size kink, Breeding kink, Somnophilia, Cnc, Sex drunk, bimboification
Word count:6507

~Read at your own risk~

Your step dad came around when you were about 9 years old. Until he entered your home your mother would often drink and neglect you, you were fine with that, you actually kind of understood why. You didn't get in her way, and she wouldn't get in yours. He had already had kids and made it very obvious that they were more prioritized over you. This didn't bug you, but what did was your mother doing absolutely nothing about it. Since a very young age you could tell she shared no love or feelings of compassion towards you. She'd always blamed you for your dad leaving due to the fact she got pregnant knowing he didn't want kids. At the hospital while she were delivering you, he made his great escape by leaving her there, alone, with nothing but a note, not even a proper good bye. And what really rubbed salt into the wound was the fact that the letter wasn't even for her, it was for you. It read

"your special, and no this isn't a final goodbye. because you are special,we will meet again. till that day, I love you
                                             -the best dad in the world"

The letter was sealed in a wax stamp with a pentagram carved in the center of it. Once you were old enough to read it the courts gave it to you, along with a necklace. Your mother would often mock you saying you meant nothin to him just her, bringing up the fact that he also left you in the hospital that day. You were positive she were wrong though. because she didn't read the letter. "Hey kiddo!" Chirped your "dad" as he lounged at the dining room table making you quickly tense up as you walked over to the refrigerator. opening it you hear his voice once more. "You mind handing me a beer?". You shake your head timidly as you grab a yogurt and the requested beer out of the refrigerator. You set it down in front of him giving him a tiny smile attempting to flee after the awkward exchange. But without warrant the feeling of a strong grip invaded your arm. You turn around to see him smile "Do you mind not coming into the living room later for TV time? My kids and their new mother are trynna have some family time yknow? give them that bond. OH and while your at it please don't make any noise" "um...yeah sure". Holding your tears back you rub the spot he gripped as you ran back to your room, slamming the door behind you. Like any child would you balled up under all of your blankets and weeped until nothing more came out. Once your little body ran all out of fluids you took the covers off of your head and sat up, crawling to the edge of your bed. You sat there coldly staring at the wall infront of you. "What makes them better then me, huh? Are they prettier then me?" you reach up and grab a piece of your hair, coiling it around your finger and letting it go. "Or...maybe its because I don't look like mommy. Her hairs (hair color you don't have) while mine is stupid old (your hair color)". "Damnit dad, your not even here,yet, your already causing so much trouble. you're the reason I'm not loved...I hate you". Tears stream down your face once again, your eyes stinging with sadness, you turn to your night table and pick up the letter he left. You stare down at the "I love you" written in red ink at the bottom of the page "liar". Getting up, you turn to walk to your desk for some scissors. When out of the corner of your eye you see something move in your closet. Hastily you snap your neck towards the door. The hair on your arms sticking up in pure fear. "Hello?" *quiet* "I-I'm not afraid of you, try to hurt me and- and I'll scream-". *Creaaaak* breaking the silence the door creaked open slowly and eerily. Wasting no time you quickly grab a flashlight and point it in the closet...nothing. You sigh in relief and laugh at your exaggerated fear. "Monsters aren't real y/n, monsters aren't real. I should probably close that door still. Just in ca-". Turning on the flashlight once again with intentions to close the door as precautions just in case something was actually out to get you, were no longer precautions. Something was inside your closet. And it scared the shit out of you. You drop the flashlight and back up into the farthest corner of your bed. There was a man, you couldn't really make out what he was due to no light but what you could tell was this guy wasn't even fucking human. He was pitch black, almost like a shadow and the only thing you could see on him were his eyes which held no pupil or iris, just pure white. He wore a black wide brimmed hat with a black trench coat to match, he looked to be in business attire. He was very tall, about 6'11, with a medium build, The top of his head scraped the roof of your closet. You sat there in silence which lasted about 10 seconds before you let out a blood curdling scream. You didn't plan to stop until your ears nearly bled, startling everyone downstairs. The rumbling of feet stomping up the stairs quickened your heart rate before your door was slung open. "DIDNT I TELL YOU NOT TO MAKE ANY NOISE DURING FAMILY TIME?!?!" "b-but the shadow man he- he-" "AND NOW YOUR LYING TO COVER YOUR ASS HUH? CMERE". Your "dad" rushed towards you, taking his belt off during the short trip to your bed, slapping you across the face before bending you over your bed and beating you until your cry's for him to stop became weak whimpers. The leather belt against your skin was no longer felt after the 20th lash. You just sat there and took it until he was all done letting his anger out. "You know I did this because I love you right?" Questioned your "dad" you didn't speak and just shook your head. "Your dads not here so SOMEONE has to teach you discipline, ok?". You shook your head again as you watched him get up and exit your room. Looking up, you see your mother staring at you from the doorway. She scoffed before floating down the stairs leaving you sad, crying and alone, nothing new. Multiple nights you seen the Hat Man again, but you knew more than better not to make a big fuss about it, so you would sit and keep consistent eye contact with him. Hoping that if you didn't take your eyes off of him he couldn't attack you. He never left the closet, well, atleast that was the case until recently. You got to bed one night and before you could check if he was in his usual spot, he was already standing outside of the closet waiting for you in the corner of your room now. You fell to the floor in tears, hand clenched around your mouth to prevent any screaming. "Please...don't hurt me sir" you sat on the floor the whole night staring at him until you passed out from exhaustion. It wasn't any different from when he was in the closet but this time, the look in his blank eyes, was so...intimidating and horrific. It went on like this for about 2 weeks before your mom noticed the huge dark circles under your eyes. "What in the hell is wrong with you?". You replied to her in silence. "ANSWER me you little shit" she stomped over to you grabbing a handful of your hair and pointing your head to look at her. "The hat man..." you replied slowly, making your mom released her grip on your hair as her eyes widened. "Tch! dead beat piece of shit...You're not going to school today" you looked at her puzzled. "We gotta go to the doctors, your good for nothing father also had things like this happen to him, he had schizophrenia" "What's a schizophrenia?"
"just...come on kid". You took the train to the doctor, she held your hand the whole time. You remember looking up at her,her eyebrows were knitted. It was almost like she was concerned about you, this was very new found affection, you kinda liked it. Finally arriving at the doctors office your mothers horror became a reality, you were indeed diagnosed with schizophrenia. But he prescribed you with some special pills you were told to take daily, they would help keep the "hallucinations" away. You were given one to take right there in the office, he asked for you to report to him the next day to see if everything was ok. Your mom held your hand again on the way back, she even asked if you wanted food before you got home. She got you your favorite. Reaching home she drew you a bubble bath and made you tea before hugging you and sending you to bed. You went upstairs and immediately felt a wave of anxiety wash over you. Bed time was no longer a luxury for you, hands clammy and sweaty as you reached out for the door nob. You closed your eyes and refused to open them before you were a good bit into your room. You jumped in your bed and and pushed your back to the wall. Slowly opening your eyes bracing yourself for the final Verdict only to reveal he wasn't standing in the corner of your room anymore. You crawl out of bed and hastily make your way to your closet, swinging it open to reveal he wasn't in there neither. The biggest grin was plastered to your face as you flopped into your bed. Nestled tight into your blankets and for the first time in months, you had a full night of sleep. Just like normal, you woke up, showered, brushed your teeth and headed down for school. You entered the kitchen fully rejuvenated and happy "how'd ya sleep last night". Questioned your mother who was sat at the dining table with a cup of coffee and the pills you were prescribed. "Good" you replied. "The hat man didn't visit me last night. "Glad to hear" she sighed in exhaustion as she slumped down in her chair, you didn't notice before but her whole body was so tensed. Guess she really was worried about you. "Catch" your mother threw a pill bottle your way. "You should take 2 of these a day. So take one right now and take one before you go to bed, unless you want the hat man to come back". You quickly take out your serving for the morning and swallow it earning a chuckle from your mom.
"I'll contact your doctor about the pills in a little, let him know they work. Have a good day you crazy little shit". She ruffled your hair before walking back to her room. You were happy the pills allowed you to sleep again, and they sure made your mom show you some attention. But you still couldn't shake the feeling that the hat man was real. That cold stare and the ominous energy. That couldn't of been a hallucination...whatever the case was, you got a break. And you were gonna enjoy it while you could.