Chapter 1- 15%

Warnings- Mention of violence and robbery! Also mention of a book written by ElizabethDudley2 !

___________________

"Watch where you are going tramp" a man sneers shoving past me making me fall.

My balance in heels in the cold weather loses against the broken path.

Books tumble from my hands onto wet concrete, soaking pages in puddles that make me roll my neck cracking the bone as I grit my teeth my clothes now soaked in a large puddle.

"You know you should be mindful of tramps most of us like to bite" I bark at his back causing him to stop.

The towering man turns at this surprise raising his eyebrows as he steps closer.

If I was standing his body would easily tower over my own. His body is much more physically built than mine as a gym bag on his shoulder tells me he goes to the boxing club near bye.

"What did you just say?" he asks in disbelief a leer in his tone as he looks down at me in almost a mocking stare.

"You heard me" I spit taking him in quickly as he begins to laugh at my threat amusement showing in his stare as he looks past me and then behind him to see if we are alone.

A sickening glint passes his eyes as he smiles at the confirmation it was just us alone in the alley making the backway dimmer the sunlight unable to reach down on us over the tower buildings.

My body reacts becoming alert under his new gaze but the newer part of me fights back a grin.

Prey who think they are hunters are the best ones to attack.

The noise of old factories droning surrounds us covering the far path of streetwalkers in New York City.

The city that never sleeps.

"Did I upset you princess?" He asks in a mocking pout before kneeling down slowly to reach for my chin, but he was anything but cautious.

I reach out quickly my hand like a serpent as I grip around his wrist "what the-" he begins as I stand twisting his wrist he cries.

"Help!" he screams trying to pull his wrist out of my hold but I don't let go not till I hear a sickening pop then a crack making the man scream.

"Awh did I upset you princess?" I mock in the same tone seeing his eyes water.

He presses hard on his heel to sling us back but my feet stay his weight nothing on the ice keeping me grounded as I move my hold to his hand the limp in his wrist obvious as I grin seeing his eyes widen in fear as I place my fingers over his knuckles.

"No please! I box! Anything but not my hand-" he pleads tears falling down but I laugh something in me enjoying the fear in his expression as I tilt my head mockingly as he did before "then maybe you should watch where you are going" I say before crunching his knuckles inwards.

His legs almost give out under as he shrieks in agony "you little bitch!" he drops his shoulder bag shakingly trying to swing for me with his other hand but I don't flinch only sighing when the gun goes off.

The 6ft something man drops instantly a blooded hole in the back of his head makes me grimace as I let his weight fall groaning at the blood.

"You got blood all over my books" I pout towards the guy with the gun but his smirk only grows "ill buy you new ones" he promises making me sigh as he places the gun back on his thigh before bending down and picking up a book.