Chapter 11- Bucky

Warnings- Swearing, Mentions of Miscarriage, violence, and overall warnings.

_____________

"The reason you are bleeding heavily is because trauma on your stomach has caused you to have a miscarriage Miss Laufeyson" the doctor says her eyes soft and her voice even softer yet the words hit full force like a metal fist gripping around my heart causing the breath to get knocked out of me making me shake my head in horror as Wade's hand squeezes mine.

"No- I" I say in denial my other hand going to my stomach in protectiveness as sickness rises up my throat in a promise.

I am pregnant...

We finally got pregnant.

I put the missed period down to stress while on the run it wasn't irregular to miss months when the stress was high "I am sorry for your loss-" she begins but I reach out gripping to her like a lifeline "save it"

"Bunny" Wade whispers as the doctor looks down at my hand on her wrist my eyes pleading with hers "I'm sorry Miss but it's too late-"

"No there has got to be something right? Money isn't an issue if it's risky ill do it but I can't- I can't lose the baby I just need you to stop the bleeding it will be okay if you can just-"

"I am really sorry Miss but I promise there is nothing we can do it's too late" she says but I shake my head almost dizzy at my denial.

There had to be a way.

I didn't even get a chance to love the baby yet.

"Go" Wade tells her pulling my hold off her but I flinch forward trying to reach her "Wait!" I yell but Wade moves faster "Izzy" he says but I try to trash "no!" I scream as the door shuts behind the doctor "there has to be something! It will be okay right? My baby will be okay?" I ask seeing his face fall making me shake "no,no, no! It will be okay! It has to be okay I can't lose anyone else I can't I-"

"Bunny" Wade's voice makes me jerk forward but his arms wrap around me pulling me back to his chest stopping me from hitting the floor "You were having a nightmare" he whispers into my hair as my eyes water the pain to real.

"What time is it?" I whisper trying to stop my emotions from coming out in my voice but I fail my words breaking into a sniffle as he turns me around "It's early" he says wiping my tears "was it the same nightmare?" he asks and I nod leaning closer into him and he pulls me to his chest.

"Is it really a nightmare if it happened?" I whisper and he presses a kiss to the top of my head "did I wake you?" I ask but something tells me I didn't considering he was still dressed in the same clothes from yesterday.

"No" he says and I lean up seeing something on his face "what is it?" I ask and he looks pained "Bucky found us" he whispers and I freeze in his hold.

"What?"

"I think he followed you back yesterday he has been hanging around outside all night-"

"Shit"

"He doesn't know how to get in he can't find the entrance" he says moving his hand through my hair staying quiet for a few minutes as I consider what to do now.

He was supposed to have gone I didn't want him near tonight despite but the hatred I didn't want to see him hurt.

He had been hurt enough yet I don't know if I could hold back my anger.

"If you want we could let him in-"

"What?" I ask pulling back and frowning at his suggestion as his eyes search mine "I know you love them still baby if you wanted to all this could end we could-"