Capítulo 1 The beginning of everything

ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕖

MC Profile:

Name: Kirishima Harumi

Age: 15 years old

Height: 1.76 cm

Likes: Quiet places, reading, animals, plants, painting, playing the piano, cooking, singing, etc.

Dislikes: Hypocritical and deceitful people, perverts, animal abuse.

Note: I will increase Ayanokouji's height to 1.87 cm.

HARUMI'S POV:

Now I'm sitting in the limousine not far from the bus stop.

"The bus is arriving, I'll get off," I told my driver.

"Ojou-sama, are you sure you don't want us to take you?" one of the security guards asked.

"No, I'm fine. I don't want to attract too much attention," I gently shook my head.

"We'll be worried, Ojo-sama," the driver said.

"I'll be fine. But thank you, I'll miss you all for the next 3 years," I said gently as I bid them farewell, although I am a bit reluctant, but I had to do this after all.

Not far away, I could still see the limousine, I sighed.

I don't know what my family arranged for me, but they immediately let me come to this school.

It didn't take long for the bus to arrive.

AYANOKOUJI'S POV - MONOLOGUE

The structure of Japanese society.

It's a little sudden, but listen seriously to the question I'm about to ask and think carefully about your answer.

Question: Are people equal or not?

These days, all society likes to talk about is equality. People are asking for men and women to be treated equally and calling for society to get rid of inequality. They demand high employment rates for women, personal cars for everyone, and even criticize the order of name registration. People even advocate for equality for people with disabilities, and now the public is encouraged to stop using the term "people with disabilities." Children are being taught that everyone is equal.

Is this really true? I wondered.

Men and women have different roles if they have different abilities. People with disabilities are still disabled, no matter what term they use to call people with disabilities. None of this matters if nobody pays attention to it.

In other words, the answer is no.

People are unequal beings; there are no truly "equal" people.

A great man once said that God did not make anyone above or below others. But that doesn't mean everyone is equal. Do you know the passage doesn't end there? The rest goes like this. Everyone is equal at birth, but then I asked, why are there differences in people's jobs and status?