Secrets Well Kept

I awake to find Sebastian staring at me. I smile up at him, his dark eyes shining in the moonlinght from our open window. I look up at his angular face, his lips seem to be begging me to kiss them. I wrap my arms around his neck, speaking quietly to him. "Sebastian. I've realized something." He looks back at me questioningly his eyes darting back and forth between my lips and eyes. "And what is that my dear," he asks as his eyes linger on my lips. "I've realized...we're meant to be." He smiles at me, almost laughingly. "My love, i already knew this." Before I can say anything else his lips descend on mine, kissing me gently. We stay like this for a while before he parts my lips with his, we continue to kiss deeply and passionately. Our tounge twine together as he presses me to him. His hands press into the small of my back, roughly, almost forcefully, pushing me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck tighter, and wrap my legs around his waist. As I do so he rolls me under him, his arms resting on either side of me, caging me in. He pulls back breathless to stare at me lustfully, i am about to speak when he lowers his face to my neck. He starts kissing and gently biting my neck, this causes me to giggle and it raises goosebumps on my arms. He starts sucking on my neck, intimately, Causing me to giggles loudly. All of a sudden the door is flung open and Jace walks in. "Hey, Sebastian. I came to apologize for earli.... CLARY?!" I jump at the sound of my name, though I don't go far, considering I'm trapped under Sebastian. Sebastian doesn't move as he growls at Jace, "What the HELL, are you doing here Jace?!" Jace doesn't answer, just stands there, his facial expression going from confused, to upset, to hurt, then finally to anger. "Clary, why are you and him.... lkke THAT," he practically spits the words at me, "he is YOUR BROTHER, Clary." I look up at Sebastian, i see in his face that he.... is it possible?... he's enjoying this. "That didn't seem to be a problem when it was thought that she was YOUR sister. You didn't seem to care about family ties then. Why should I care?" Jace's face goes red in rage, "BY THE ANGEL CLARY! HE'S A VILLIAN!" Jace looks suprised to hear himself say this. He believes that he and Sebastian are still bound, which would render him unable to think such things about Sebastian. I see this and try to explain, untangling myself from Sebastian. "Jace, I'm so so sorry I didn't tell y-" he just glares at me then interrupts yelling "HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?!" Before I can answer his face falls, though the rage rage is still there. "You know what Clary, i don't even care anymore. I'm done." He storms out of the room slamming the door. I jump up go follow him, only to find Sebastian stopping me, "let me go after him!" He looks angry, "Why do you care what he thinks??" He grips my wrists tightly as he speaks to me "I thought you loved ME??" Before I can do anything, we hear loud crashes going through the house. Jace is destroying stuff in a fit of rage. I try to go to the door and Sebastian holds my wrists tighter. He holds them tighter as we hear the front door slam. "Sebastian we have to go after him!" He releases my wrists, they have red lines circling them now. "You know it's too late now, we would have to know where he exited." I collapse onto the floor, I feel nothing now I feel numb. Sebastian looks at me like he wants to comfort me, though his words do the exact opposite. "Clary. I've been meaning to tell you.... Valentine is alive."