11: Aegon's name day

Two years later

Two years later

It's been 2 years and today is my sweet, sweet child, Aegon's, second name day and Viserys had a party or a hunt planned in honor of his name day. I as well am pregnant with our second child and I am doing for a it to be a girl.

Viserys has also prepared a feast at the castle and invited every mobile man he knew to be present for the hunt. One of the maidens are holding Aegon, "He has your hair, your grace" one of the nobleman's in the crowd said, some people laughed at the poor comment "He does have my hair" agrees Viserys "He has your eyes, your grace" a different nobleman says "Yes, he does" replies Viserys."

"And you have my nose, don't you" and Viserys bobbed Aegon's nose and Aegon erupts into giggles. Behind Viserys approaches Tyland Lannister, Robin's older brother, "Your grace" he bows his head "I bring urgent news from the Stepstone, The Crapfeeder has dug in and siege on Bloodstone, while his men sabotage our fleet under the cover of dark" he continues, Viserys turns around to face Tyland "Not today Tyland" he says "The matter of the Stepstones is regrettable urgent" he presses. "It's been three years, it can wait another three days" Viserys says very annoyed.

Viserys turns back to me and pats my shoulder then walks away "Come, eat. Fortify yourselves for the journey" he addresses everyone in the room and walks around the table full of different foods. I walk away from the crowd of woman around Aegon and walk up to Alicent "Alicent, I think something is bothering my husband" I whisper to her "It does seem that way" she replies in the a whisper. We link our arms and walk around the table watching Viserys every move.

He starts talking with Tyland and I remember that my brother has joined my father at the Stepstones, I return to reality when Viserys whisper-screams at Criston Cole asking where Rhaenyra was. After I had Aegon, Rhaenyra would only tell me how he was growing but that would be the only take she would speak to me or Alicent, and Alicent didn't looked bothered by it.

"Come, let's get Rhaenyra" I told Alicent and we walking out into the back ground finding Rhaenyra sitting under a tree with a book and maestro. We approach the tree and the maestro immediately stands up "Your grace" he says and bows his head.

"Did I say to stop?" Rhaenyra says rudely "From the beginning" she says not looking up and the maestro starts singing again. "Rhaenyra?" I ask trying to get her attention "Yes, my queen" she says with a annoyed tone, I turn to Alicent and she mouths a 'Rude' and she rolls her eyes.

"Your presence is wanted in the outer courtyard, the royal hunt readies to depart" I say rubbing the side of my belly. "I've decided to remain here and read instead" she says, I turn to Alicent again and she just looks annoyed.

I then turn to Samwell, the maestro,"You may go, Samwell" I say and she stands up ready to leave "You are to stay by order of the princess" she states and Samwell looks very confused. "The Queen commands your to leave the Godswood at once" I demand and he bows and leaves.

I walk closer to Rhaenyra but Alicent stays at her original place "The King wishes for you to join us. The King has much to celebrate" I say trying to reason with her "He does not need me" she throws back and pages through the book. "He wants for all of us to be together" I state "Perhaps the hunt could be...fun" Alicent finally says and she lifts her head from the book but does look at either of us.

"Is it the King's command?" Rhaenyra asks plainly "Yes, but it-" "Then at once, your grace" she interrupts me and shuts the book and stands up. "But it needn't be. None of it needs to be this way in truth, Rhaenyra" I say but she just walks away without saying another word. I turn around and walk to Alicent "I knew she wouldn't forgive us" she say "Yes but it could've been so better that way" I say and we walk back.

~~~~

Viserys, Rhaenyra, Alicent, Aegon and I are in the royal wheelhouse and things are really tense and everyone can feel it. "Well, isn't this splendid" says Viserys breaking the tense "The whole of our family off to celebrate and adventure in the Kingswood" he continues and I give a small smile and continues watching Alicent playing with Aegon.

The wheelhouse starts to move viciously and Alicent holds onto Aegon closer to her. "Should you be traveling in such condition" Rhaenyra asks and I just look down "The Maester said that being out in nature would do me well" I reply finally looking at her with a small smile. "Well, you will be with your own child sooner than late, and make me a proud grandsire" says Viserys after giving Aegon some of his wine.

"It's not so bad. The days are long but Aegon came quick and without fuss" I reassured her but Alicent looked at me as if telling me "that's a lie." Rhaenyra looked away and it seems like Viserys noticed the tension between us.

"Your should ride out with me today. Join in the chase" Viserys offered "I'd rather not. The boars squeal like children when they're being slaughtered" Rhaenyra refused, "It's a hunt Rhaenyra" Viserys states and Aegon start babbling.

"How would you like to participate?" asks Alicent, looking up from Aegon to Rhaenyra "I'm not sure why I must" Rhaenyra says plainly "Because you are my daughter... The Princess and you have duties" Viserys replies, she looks away and mumbles something "I'm sorry" Viserys reprimands her "As I am ceaselessly reminded" she says louder and annoyed "You wouldn't need to be reminded if you ever attended to them" Viserys argues.

Rhaenyra leans closer "No one's here for me" she says and looks sort of hurt. The rest of the ride was silent except the babbling of Aegon, when the wheelhouse came to a stop, I could hear the applause of the people outside, Viserys stood up and opened the door and walked out, I followed shortly after with Alicent holding Aegon.

"Hail, hail Aegon the Conqueror-Babe, Second of His Name!" Lord Hightower said, Alicent passes Aegon to Viserys "Here's to his grace on his second name day!" he continued and Viserys lifts a giggling Aegon into the air.

An/ I don't want to make my chapters to long so I will be posting a part 2 to this