Dreams..?

I yawned and got up. But something was wrong I hadn't felt hungry in a long time.. did she? I have to tell mono about her but not right now. I feel as if I just need rest. "Oh your awake?" Mono said. I nodded. "..I'm cold.." I mumbled. "Here take this.." mono said handing me a blanket. Mono started laughing. "Now this is picture worthy.." he said looking at me hold the blanket. I was extremely confused. "Mono.. do you know someone by any chance named shadow?.." I asked. "Hmm.. I feel like I've heard the name before but no.." I sighed relieved. "Is there something I should know about this person?" "Y-yeah.." I mumbled. "Well what is it?.." he asked. I sighed. "Shadow is not trustworthy she made me do some pretty horrible things and lied to me..". "that gno-gnome.. if I didn't..." I mumbled. "Hmm?.." ... "she made me hurt a gnome... told me he couldn't feel anything.." I felt guilty so I  kept quiet. "Well it's not your fault if you were tricked.." mono said. "This shadow you speak of... does she look like you but like all dark?.." "Y-Yeah.." I mumbled. "Yeah I know she ain't trustworthy.. she led me to thin man.." "a-are you okay?.." I mumbled. "Yeah.. I'm fine after I fought him I went to find you.. well uh... do you remember what happened?.." mono said. "No.. it was all darkness after the thin man captured me until.. I saw you and all those eyes and then.. I grabbed your hand... I think I saw shadow?.." I said. "I can't remember what happened.. oh yeah shadow said you were gonna meet me at the end of the maw... but I think she lied because you said you were looking for me not 'waiting'..." I said. "Yeah she had to lie because it's a whole different story for me.. I'm guessing that wasn't you then..." mono said. "What wasn't me?.." I asked. "Do you remember pulling me up?" Mono asked. "No.. because shadow said she'd do it for me and that I was too weak from what happened.. and then when I was in control she told me you'd meet me at the exit.." I said. "Okay, so.. this shadow must have tricked you pretty bad.." mono mumbled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "She dropped me.." mono said. "I'm sorry she did that.. I'm guessing you thought I did it?.." I mumbled. "Yeah.. I was gonna ask you about it but this works too.." mono said. "I had a weird dream.." I said. "What was it about?.." mono said. "A little girl.. she was crying?..." I said. "Hmm.. well it's just a dream ^^" mono said. "Yeah.." I started to fall asleep. "Your asleep.." mono said. "I don't really know who shadow is but.. I do not think she is real.." "Your probably covering something up.." mono said while looking at the time. "I'm going to give you mercy until I finally want to torture you.." shadow said looking at them. "Poor girl.. oh six~ that girl is going to be very.. Very angry soon.." shadow smiled and looked at a glimpse of the future. "Clocks ticking soon mono will hate you.." "even if I have to make it happen :)" shadow started laughing. "This is going to be interesting!"