The Car Ride & Arrival

In 2chan and SeunSung's Car~

Author Pov-

"Minieeeeeeeeee talk toooo meeee" Jisung said whining next to Seungmin, "why do you keep ignoring meeeee" Jisumg said still whining, "Becuase your annoying me what else do you think" Seungmin said Coldly, 'Jisung sighed'. "Should we turn some music on?" Chan said turning to the back of the car facing Jisung and Seungmin, "OOo yes pleaseeee" Jisung said looking up towards Chan, "Seungminnie do you want to listen to some music" Chan said softly at seungmin "I don't mind" Seungmin said back.  *this book is kinda based of the Jeju island episodes from skz code, if you haven't watched Skz code yet I definitely recommend it*

In JeongHo and Hyunlix car~

Jeongin Pov-

"Alright everyone were almost there"Minho Hyung said, 'I sighed' I was looking out the window when I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh, "Innie are you ok?" Minho said Rubbing my leg, 'I start to become a tomato' "Ooooh Innie is Blushing" Felix started to tease me "Oh he issss" Hyunjin started to tease aswell, "n-no i-im n-not blushing w-what makes you t-think that" I looked away outside the window, 'Minho takes his hand of my leg and starts to blush aswell', "I'm sorry Innie for making you uncomfortable" Minho hyung said looking back to the road " It's ok Hyung" I softly smile.

Time skip to the Houses- Because I'm lazy and can't think of anything else.

Minho Pov-

"Alright everybody Let's go pick our rooms and partners" Chan yelled out while carrying his bags up the stairs, "Hey Jinnieee You wanna share a room" Felix said skipping towards Hyunjin, "Sure baby" Hyunjin says grabbing Felix's Waist and walking off, "Uh Jeongin do you uh wanna share a room with me" I say blushing  "Of course hyung" Jeongin says smiling, We all walk off to our rooms.

Alright that's the end of that chapter next chapter Will be in their rooms there will be a slight smut Between Hyunlix so stay tuned!