⁰³ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᶦʳʸ ᵗᵃᶦˡ ᵍᵘᶦˡᵈ

✮ꜜ

❛ THE NUMBER ONE GUILD ! ❜₊˚៹

₊˚៹ . ❪ SEASON ONE, EPISODE 2 ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊CHAPTER THREE┊🔮🪄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

               "WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL" Happy says cheerfully.

Zara's smirk was subtle, barely noticeable, but Natsu saw it. The way that seeing Lucy's eyes lit up the way they currently were seemed to make her happy. It makes Natsu's shoulders relax, he wasn't sure what it was about Lucy, but she had captivated them all. It was almost like fate, like they were meant to be in Hargeon, not to find Igneel, but to find Lucy. 

Zara didn't have a lot of close friends in the guild, but it seemed Lucy had managed to open a door, a door that could make that a possibility. She was quiet about it, but he could see clear as day she was happy.

Lucy gasped, eyes wide as saucers as she looked up at the tall building. It seemed to stretch up for miles and miles, but one thing was for certain. It was the guild, soon to be her guild. 

She couldn't believe this was happening, she was actually joining the Fairy Tail guild. 

Zara, who stood to the left of her was smiling fondly, slightly eager to introduce Lucy to everyone. On the train ride back from Hargeon the two teenage girls had managed to hit it off more than they'd initially anticipated. They had talked for most of the ride, Lucy had plenty of questions to ask. The only time they'd taken a break was when they'd slipped off into slumber.

Lucy had decidedly found a lifelong friend in Zara, she'd grown to adore her so quickly. The enamored feeling that bubbled inside of her every time the blonde mage so much as looked in her direction was a testament to how much of a good mark Zara had left on her.