left or right there's only one way to go

Today's story will start a long time ago one day when they were still dinosaurs around there was a man on a mission he was trying to find a woolly mammoth but he could never find one so he went to the desert and he went the wrong way he ended up in the jungle and he was so tired after going into the desert he drinked bad water it was dirty he seen a tiger so he had to hide but he finally got up and ran for his life he decided to take a left that would be one of the worst but best decisions of his life! He ran into a big hole it was a cave he hurt his leg but he could still walk so he walked into a very dark area and he explored the cave he was very tired so he laid on a Stone he woke up the next morning very early two dinosaurs are fighting and 1 fell down the cave when he got hit the guy was thinking in his head this must have been savior of his life so he started eating the dinosaur man but then a group of people came down so he ran so far into the cave he couldn't see any light anymor there was malkins on the wall something has been scratching at the wall suddenly heard a big boom he went down the cave and he seen three big monkeys and they are scattered down the cave they left behind a big stick and that stick help him walk he got to the other side of the cave and he could get out he climb a wall he did that and he walked and he found himself back where he began and he figured out the left is always wrong the  right is always the right choice so he decided to go right and he went and he found himself after walking by a big tree he looked up and seen a really Mammoth hanging down from a tree branch down the mammoth by accident by swinging his hands he decided he had to run for right now because he made the woolly mammoth man so he got behind the tree and somehow ran past William Mammoth again he went over the hill and seen hundreds of dinosaurs woolly mammoths and tons of life as he walked closer he bump into a green screen!!! Suddenly the recording stops this is all a fluke he thought it was real he knew that he was in a recording but he forgot about it because he was so into the story so after he bumped into the green screen he asked what happened and the producer said this is a movie and I got back to record and after a couple of questions and I finished the movie but to this day he says he scene real dinosaurs!! He went into a virtual reality to see if we could get the same experience and it went exactly how we expected it he found himself doing the same stuff this was all a dream he thought it was it suddenly woke up from a coma he was in the hospital he pinched himself to make sure it was real he just had a dream inside a dream it felt like to him suddenly his family came into the room to congratulate him he finally woke up from work 3 week coma he was so confused but he thought if he asked more questions he would wake up from something worse so he kept it to himself this haunted him cuz he wanted to tell his wife and kids but he knew this would screw up by timeline somehow because there's no way he could be a recording thinking it was real to this day still thinks he touched the dinosaur but he knows it could have been fake but he always believes In it!!?