gelo ball-put that christmas tree up!

Jamyla's POV

Los Angeles, California
5:27 PM

"LiAngelo Robert Ball!" I yell out to my idiot of a boyfriend of 4 years.

"what did I tell your bright ass about putting up the damn christmas tree?" I said as he came from round the corner where his game room is.

he kisses his teeth and i give him a warning look. he then sighed

"mamas I promise I'll do it right after this round" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead. It was now my turn to sigh.

"one more round Robert and you bring that damn tree." I say and he smiles pecks my lips quickly and runs away.

I giggle to myself getting the ornaments from the cabinets while he played his game.

***************************************************

5 hours, 5 damn hours. He has been yelling at his gaming friends and hasn't put the tree up.

I napped, showered and even went to my mom's house, as I am coming in the house he has still not put the tree up.

I angrily walk into his gaming room and bang on the door. He slightly jumps and freezes now knowing why I did what I did.

he starts to take his headphones off slowly and lift up from his chair.

"mamas i'm sorry I got carried away with the gam-"
I cut him off.

"5 hours Robert, 5 damn hours and I was able to fly a plane and you still wouldn't put the tree up?"  I started to tap my foot and roll my eyes

"you can't do a single thing without saying 'the game this one game that the boys are on after this game'"

he comes up to me grabbing my waist. I try to push his arms off but a nigga's strength is too much.

"get off of me, stop it" I say struggling to leave his grasp.

"no bae quit fightn me about it. I apologize forgive me I promise to stop lettin game cut off time with the simple things you ask me to do." he says calmly

i sighed knowing this battle of many that he didn't usually win wasn't going to be won by me today.

"if you put the tree up now all is forgiven" I say as he nods and kisses the top of my head.

******

Gelo finally puts up the tree and we are decorating it while listening to christmas music.

he stops suddenly and starts looking at me up and down like he hasn't eaten in days?

"what you lookin at nigga? decorate!" I say as i look down at my body suit showing all my curves and laugh.

"who you calling nigga? and you lucky yo fine ass went out like this looking scrumptious." he says coming closer to me about to touch me

I back up and push him away.

"you ain't getting nothing after not listening for the millionth time" I say teasing him by shaking my ass a lil bit

he groans "cmon mama please I won't do it again let a nigga eat some" he says grouching

"next week" i say mischievously

"NEXT WEEK?" he shouts, his eyes about to pop out.

"yes you took 5 hours so 5 days of not sex and so thats not until next week." i say explaining.

he stops decorating the tree and pouts on the couch

"Liangelo stand up before I pop yo bright ass" I say and he immediately stands up and finishes decorating.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
yeah so i js needed to update and i hella wrote this half alseep so enjoy wtv nonsense mistakes i made on this and

happy holidays to all !!🎄💕💕

-Z🧮