Woah

Time: 5:30 am

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I looked at my new roommate. My little sister elbowed me trying to sleep. "Cry about it" I said elbowing her back, her grey eyes glowing with fury. I showed her my new roommate and she held s laugh.

"Loser" after I said that she rolled her eyes and put her head back on the head rest listening to her pink noise.

Time: 12:00 pm

"Who wants some lunch?" Dad asked earning a groan from my sister. "Why does jax's school have to be so far?" she asked in an extended groan. "Because peach, we don't care how far away the school is as long as your happy we're happy" my mom said making my sister groan again.

"Moms just saying that both her and dad don't care what school you go to" I said adding a sarcastic smile at the end making fun of her. "Ugh, whatever loser" she said. "Lucy Gianna De La Fontaine, never call your older sister a loser. And never tell her to shut up, it not nice" I 'ooo'd' at her as Lucy rolled her eyes. "Oh, sorry mom. Please be quiet you very unlucky citizen" Lucy said shooting a look at me.

Time: 7:40 pm

"Dad, when are we gonna get there?" I asked hoping he would say soon. "Um we should get there tomorrow, but we're gonna take a sleep break at a car stop soon" my jaw dropped. "We're sleeping in the car?" I asked in a devastated voice. "Yeah, except for me. You, Lucy, and mom are going to sleep I'm going to get and energy drink" I sighed but shrugged.

Time: 11:09 pm

Text message from: Lazy ass brat 💀💀

Bestie where you at?

Wdym I'm going to my special collage a day away from home

Oh right 😭😭
I'll miss you!

You said that at my farewell party

I rlly mean it tho.
Don't find any other besties or else😡

I won't ❤️❤️

💋💋
Luv you♡♡
Read 11:11
__________________________________________

Time: 12:04 am

Instagram message from: my new roomie😭😭

You ready to meet?

Wydm?

I mean your a girl I'm a boy are you ready to meet

Idk if my dad is he doesn't know your my roommate

Ik your offlimits for all the guys, even if we think your hot we got no shot

Good practice even though this is the fist time were talking since you looked at my pfp

Thx I haven't told the guys yet
I want them to be shocked

Your a duche

My best quality
Read 12:09
___________________________________________