Oh... My... God...

Kolton had a shocked expression on as he stared at me. "Offlimits." Grayson said in a cold tone. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" Kolton rolled his eyes and winked at me then went to his room.

Time: 8:40 pm

Grayson knocked on my door. "Come in" I yelled. He opened the door and stared at me for a moment "the party's gonna start in like twenty minutes, if you wanna get ready start now" he closed my door.

"Fuck" I got up and went to my vanity and started doing my makeup and hair.

Time: 9:01 pm

I heard the door open and then music started playing. I found a goodish outfit and put it on.

The outfit: A pastel Green corset top with white ripped jeans and Nike Airs

Time: 9:20 pm

I went downstairs and saw that the house was already a mess with red solo cups everywhere and everywhere you looked there was a person right there.

After a little bitnof looking I found Grayson "Yo Grayson where are the drinks?"  I asked wanting a white claw. "On the table over there" He pointed to the kitchen counter with a blue yeti cooler on it.

I walked over to the table and opened the cooler taking out a raspberry white claw. After I took like two sips a guy walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Woah, do you really think I'm that drunk?" I said looking up to the guy. "Worth a try isn't it?" He said looking down and biting his bottom lip. "First of all ew. Second of all please get your hand off me" I said taking his hand off my waist, he put his hands up in surrender smiling. "Sorry princess" he said.

"Don't call me princess dude" I took another sip of my white claw and walked away bumping into Kolton. "Sorry I wasn't looking" I said as I smiled up to him. "Your good" he smiled back and walked away.

Time: 11:30 pm

I was wasted out of my mind and bumped into Grayson who was also wasted as fuck. "What's up hottie" He said putting his hands on my waist and I started swaying my hips to the best of the song.

Time: 12:50 am

Grayson was leading me to his room moving people out of his way. "Do you like weed?" he asked looking back at me. "Hell yeah" I said wanting to have more drinks.

Once we got to his room he shoo'd the two people fucking out of the room. He then got a joint out of his drawer and a lighter, he then lighted the joint and took a hint of it he then passes it to me and I took a hit too holding it for a few second's.

Time: 1:10 am

We were now both drunk and high. "Wanna fuck or something?"  he asked looking me up and down. "Hell yeah man" I said taking one last hit from the joint.

He took me to his bed and started making out with me taking off our clothes between breaths.

Time: 8:30 am

I woke up with the Sun in my eyes. I sat up and noticed I had no shirt on so I pulled the blankets over me, I looked all over the room not recognizeing it then ilooked next to me seeing Grayson.

My eyes widened as I saw his bare chest and messy hair. His asleep body turned around so his back was facing up and I saw red marks with spots of blood. My face flushed a pink color.

"Shit" I whispered getting out of his bed gathering my clothes and putting them on, I then walked out. "Why does walking hurt" I mumbled walking out the door. "Oh fuck" Grayson said seeing me walk out the door.

I looked back and my eyes widened as I kept walking and I looked forward again walking into my room. "Wait!" he yelled putting his boxers on and running towards me.

I almost closed my door but he stopped it right before it closed. "Listen we were both drunk it doesn't matter" He said opening the door. "We were also high as fuck" I added fixing my bra so I was comfortable.

"If you don't wanna talk to me I'd get it" he said with a guilty look on his face. "It's fine we were high and drunk it doesn't matter like you said" I said smiling up at him.

"Cool, just forget this happened" He said smiling back and he started walking away. I closed my door and flopped onto my bed. Taking my corset top off and putting an over sized T-shirt and booty shorts on feeling comfy.

"I hate myself" I said my words muffled because my face was smushed in my pillow. I heard another knock on the door. "Come in" I said as I sat up seeing Kolton open the door.

"Um, I know that we just met but can we talk?" He asked. "Yeah close the door if it's private" I said putting on a soft smile. He closed the door and walked up to me. "Can I tell you anything?" he said looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "Of course,and I'll tell no one" he sighed in relief.

"My girlfriend just broke up with me, and my dad just died and everything is too much to handle" He said like he had just lifted a weight off his shoulder. "Are you ok? Do you need anything, if so I'm always here for you" I smiled still but a concerned look was in my eye.

"I... I wanna die, but then my family would loose someone else and I don't wanna be a disappointment" My eyes widened as he told me. "Oh my god..." I stood up and ran over to him hugging him tightly. "your enough, your not a disappointment people love you in this world. Don't die" He hugged me back and a few tears shed from my eyes.

"Everything's terrible and I'm not happy anymore" He says falling to his knees as he started to tear up. "Life will get better Kolton, what's happening to you happened to me. My older brother died and I get depressed, started being suicidal almost died and I have scars from myself. Don't be like me, please" His eyes widened as I told him and he hugged me even tighter. "I'm sorry you had to go through that" He said standing back up and wiping his tears.

I stayed sitting on the ground as he walked out. "It's fine" I said wiping my tears too softly smiling. Then the guy who flirted with me last night walked by when mydood was still open. He looked in and his eyes widened as did mine. "Oh my god" He said, Kolton then closed my door.