05 || The First Morning ||

The tiny hand which was clasped in his made Aryan smile as he opened his eyes lazily to stare at his wife who was sleeping facing him. He looked at her face intently to find a frown itched instantly Aryan felt like chiding himself knowing the possibility of 'He could be the reason'.

I did not marry to sleep alone in bed.

He could not help but curve his lips up remembering her spilling out and how embarrassed she was. She indeed needs a mouth filter oh perhaps it wasn't needed. He liked her little clumsy and blabbering self.

In that way, he could know right what running the pretty little head of hers. 

His gaze shifts from her face down to find her holding his palm with her both hands. He Finds it amusing to see how tiny her fists are. She needs two of her puny hands to hold his. Shaking his head due to his thoughts he moves her hands and turns over to grab his phone from the nightstand. Taking the phone in his hand, he swipes while the screen shows up to enter the password. His fingers linger on the keypad as his eyes read the comments. Comments of the post he updated the night prior.

This was a show.

All of it is a show. 

His eyes scanned through the comments under his posts, under his family's posts, and under all the tagged posts. Although the comments under his Instagram post made him chuckle. 

What's with all these girls whom he doesn't even know crying over his wedding? 

___aryan___  : wife.

He let out a small sigh and decided to reply to a few comments. Entering the first letter but stops shifting his gaze from his phone to the tiny lady, who was precisely His Wife, turning around to the other side pulling the duvet and covering her whole self. Then throwing the duvet angry at himself for letting his guard down walks to the closet grabs his suit and a towel, he paces to have a shower in the washroom.

Thirty minutes later, Shreya lazily stretches her hand yawning, pushing the duvet away she sits up lazily rubbing her eyes continuously trying to get rid of the sleepiness. She rests her back on the soft bed headrest still yawning continuously. She opens her eyes hearing footsteps, She passes a warm smile seeing him but then frowns seeing him not even returning the smile, and then her eyes shift to his clothing. He was dressed in his crisp white shirt and formal grey pants. 

"Are –you – going –for work?" Shreya asks in bits slowly as she was pissed right now.

She could not show it to him, it would not be nice to show her displeasure to her husband on the very next day of their marriage.

"Yes." Came to as his reply.

"Khadoos." She mutters under her breath seeing him spraying cologne not even bothering to pass a look at her.