Rocky and Marshall's strange behaviour

Ryder: ahh, what a peaceful morning today... It'll be better with a warm cocoa for makes energy for a day! (Looking at outside) ?! Uhh, guys... you guys better explain this... ☺️💢

Chase: we're sorry, Ryder... well, it's actually Rocky who messed these things up... and his behaviour was now more tantrum and acted cold in front of us. And Marshall was blamed me even I'm innocent and... stress maybe?

Skye: I know you won't believe this, Ryder... but you can see in your own... (points Marshall and Rocky was feels tantrum and keep messed up)

Ryder: ○_○ wait, what?

Everest: uhh, can someone help the victims of tantrum pups get out from trash bin?

Nana: I'll help you out, rival...

Zuma: I never seen Wocky and Mawshall being like this...

Ryder: I think I know why... but... not now...

All pups: aww!!

Rubble: why?

Ryder: I don't want to traumatised them again... it's kinda terrifying for remember those...

All pups: traumatised? Terrifying? Mind to explain?

Ryder: maybe one day I could explain, but I'll give you guys the synopsis... before I meet Marshall and Rocky, they're homeless...

Nana: is Marshy and Rocky are trauma only bc of being orphanage?

Marshall-Rocky: YOU . SAID . WHAT?

Ryder: keep calm, Marshall and Rocky... Nana never means to said orphanage... how about I'll tell you guys their story in the lookout?

Skye: we sure are!

In the lookout

Chase: now, you can tell us their backstory, Ryder.

Ryder: OK, first I want to say something... Nana, don't says 'orphanage' in front of them. That words can make them tantrum because they're trauma about it...

Nana: oh, no wonder when Everest said orphan in front of them, they're sent her to the trash bin.

Everest: hey, that was accident, ok?

Ryder: '-' you do?

Everest: uhh, I never realize that word will traumatised them...

Ryder: OK, so here's the begin... one day in their place, they were playing a tag when...

Flashback, in a year before Ryder finds them

Past Rocky: here I come, Marshall! Don't you dare to run from me!

Past Marshall: not if you beat me! (tripped at the root) ouch!

Past Rocky: Marshall! Are you ok?

Past Marshall: I'm fine...

Pups 1: hey, look at those weak pups! They're playing each other and that stupid blind pup was tripped!

Other pups: (laugh hysteria)

Past Rocky: stop mocking us there, you moron! And don't call my friend stupid blind!

Past Marshall: it's OK, Rocky... just let them be...

Past Rocky: but Marshall... they were mocking you...

Past Marshall: (smile) Just hide it in your smiles...

In other day

Past Marshall: (walking around)

Bullies pups 1: hey there, stupid blind pup!