2

- Third person pov -

Byers Residence

    Will Byers woke up to the bright sun shining in his eyes. Will got up slowly from his bed and went downstairs into the kitchen. 

    His mother, Joyce Byers, was making eggs and toast for breakfast. ''Good morning Will!'' Joyce  exclaimed as Will walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. ''Oh morning Will!'' His sister, Eleven, greeted. ''Morning!'' Will was in a cheerful mood today.

    ''Here's your breakfast,'' Joyce said as she put two plates on the table infront of them. Will immediately sprung up and got the maple syrup and went to sit back on his chair. Will poured the maple syrup on his eggs while Eleven was watching him putting the syrup on his eggs.

    ''I still don't get how you eat your eggs with maple syrup on them, Will.'' Eleven said. ''How can you not? It's really good to be honest,'' Will said, smiling. ''Is it because Mike does it too?'' El whispered. Will blushed and shook his head which El took as a yes. Will looked up and saw Joyce rushing around the house, looking for her keys.

    ''Are you going already?'' Will asked Joyce once she finally found the keys which were behind the sofa cushions. ''Yeah. Shanice can't make it to work so I have fill in for her. So, you will have to walk to school because Johnathan spent the night at Nancy's.'' Joyce said.

    ''Oh alright, bye Mom!'' Will called out to Joyce. ''Bye Will! Bye El!'' Joyce called. ''Bye!'' El called just as Joyce shut the front door. Will and Eleven finished their breakfasts and went to their rooms to change. El was the first one done changing. She stuffed her books into her school bag and  went out of her room.

    She sat back at the kitchen table and zoned out. she did not know for how long she zoned out but she was only brought back to Earth when the doorbell rang and she jumped up to answer it. She flung the door open and saw Mike Wheeler at the door. ''Mike! I didn't know you were coming! Do you want to come in?'' El blabbed, moving aside so Mike could step in. 

    ''Thanks El. Where's Will?'' Mike asked. Of course he would be asking for Will, El thought. ''He's still in his room. He's taking ages. Want to sit down on the sofa?'' El asked hurriedly.  ''Sure,'' Mike said. El led him to the living and they both sat down on the sofa and they both began to talk. El felt her cheeks turn slightly red as Mike continued to make eye-contact with her.

    There footsteps into the living room and El and Mike looked behind them to see Will, who was dressed and ready. ''Will!'' Mike said, getting up from the sofa and gave Will a kiss on the cheek and then hugged him. Will hugged him back. ''I thought we would all walk to school together?'' Mike suggested. Will and Eleven agreed.

    And so all three of them set off to school. They were laughing and talking the entire way. As they approached the school gates, Eleven had spotted Lucas, Max and Dustin talking by the gates. Eleven called out to them and they all waved. Finally, the Party was reunited and all of them made their way inside the school. 

    As they were walking down the slightly crowded hallway, Eleven couldn't keep her eyes off someone. She kept looking at this particular person as they walked through the halls, she almost tripped over. Max was staring at Eleven while Eleven kept on looking at this person. Max sighed and tore her gaze and talked to Dustin.

- Eleven pov -

    I didn't look at him much longer because I feared the Party would realize who I am looking at and why I am looking at him. Once we all got our books from our lockers, we headed to our classes. Me, Mike and Max all go went English in the morning while Will, Lucas and Dustin all go to Math's in the morning. So, Me, Mike and Max took a right turn while the others took a left.

    I felt the butterflies in my stomach as we walked to our English class. I opened the door for Mike and Max and then I went in. Nearly everyone was there but a few missing. ''Morning Mayfield, Wheeler and Hopper,''  said our English teacher, Mr. Davis. He put three ticks in the morning role book and set it aside on his desk. I went over to Max's desk to talk to her. Mike seemed lonely without being with Will so I beckoned him to come over even though Max didn't look happy with Mike coming over.

    We all chatted, Max was giving Mike death stares, until the bell rang and we ran back to our seats. Halfway through the lesson, I began to look at him again. He looks just so perfect in every way. His raven black hair. His brown eyes. Jesus, I sound like some creepy lovesick stalker.

It's just so hard to know that he can never be mine. Never. Okay, Will deserves to be happy, but what about me? Do I not deserve to be happy? I want him to be mine, not anyone else's. Oh God. I love him too much. Too much.

Oh Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike. I Love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. But you can never be mine...

( 924 words )