Chapter 5

Memory's POV

We just got finished getting ready. They seriously spent hours on getting us fixed up. I have the cutest outfit tho! I got to pick what I wear. I haven't looked in the mirror yet. I'm super nervous. Like seriously I'm about to go on a fuckin red carpet. I'm about to be on stage at the BBMA's! I haven't even seen my hair yet. I know they dyed it back to black tho and my eyes are brown again. "Ok memory you can look in the mirror!" The makeup artist says spinning my chair around. I gasp when I look in the mirror. A smile quickly appears on my face. "You look gorgeous!" Ali says. I turn and look at her. She's wearing a gorgeous nude and green Sherri hill dress. "Oh my Gawd Ali!!! You look amazing!" I say she does a spin for me. I turn and look back in the mirror. I play with my now black curly hair. "Girls you have 10 minutes till you have to be on the red carpet." One of the ppl say. We nod. I grab my phone that they put in a MK phone case. We get in the limo so they can take us to the red carpet. We pull up. "Ok girls remember when you get out and on the red carpet make sure to smile and pose.try and look at as many camera's as possible. But other than that have fun don't stress it! You'll do great." Jake says smiling at us. He's been helping us all day he's 22 and quite a cutie but Hayes is hotter and Jake is as straight as a swirly slide. He's hilarious tho. "Thanks jake! We got it!" Ali says. I nod. "You got it shorty! Don't stress or over think it." Jake says looking at me. I nod. "Here you go." He says as they open the door. I send him one last smile. I get out of the limo. It's crazy how many photographers there are. Me and Ali look at each other grinning. We start walking down the red carpet. I hear a bunch of different people calling my name to look at them. I see the guys a lil in front of us. I nudge Ali and nod my head towards them. She nods we take a couple more pictures where we are. Megan fox comes up next to us. She looks at me. Her eyes go huge. I give her a questioning look. We take some more pics. We walk closer to the boys. "You could be my twin! This next set of ppl I want to get a pic with you." She says. "That would be amazing!" I say grinning. We stop where the boys are and take pics. Me and Megan get a couple together. We get off the red carpet.The guys look over. Hayes looks at me. He all but jumps on me. "Hey haaassss" I say. "My Gawd princess! Look at you! You look beautiful!" Hayes says running his hand through my hair. "You look so much alike!" Cam says coming up next to me and Megan. "We really do! It's crazy! What's your name?" Megan asks. "Memory Dallas." I say smiling. "Oh so you guys are related." She says looking between me and Cam. I nod. "Memory that's a cool name I like that! How old are you?" She asks. "I'm 18" I say smiling. "Awe your a baby!" She says laughing. "That's what everyone says." I say laughing. "Here let me get your number. I'll text you we should hang sometime." She says smiling. I nod. She hands me her phone and hand her my phone. I hand her phone back. "Your all set." I say. "Same!" She says. "Bye it was nice meeting you!" She says waving. "You too!" I say. We go our separate ways. "Holy fuck you just got Megan fucking fox's number!" All the guys say. I laugh. "Yep." I say. We all go and get our seats in the front row. We are sitting next to Taylor swift and her friends. "Tay!" I say. "Mem?" She asks. I nod. She hugs me. I hug her back. "It's been so long!" I say. "To long! You've grown up!" She says. I nod and laugh.

*Timeskip almost a month.*

It's been a while. Megan has been around a lot. Her and Cam are getting pretty close. (Pretend they are the same age.) I totally ship tho! They are adorable. She's so sweet! She's like another big sis.
So today is Hayes' 20th birthday! My baby is so old! I just woke up. I look over and he's laying next to me. I look at the clock. It's 10:00am. I might as well wake him up. I kiss him on the jaw and make my way to his lips. As soon as I kiss his lips he kisses back. I pull away and look at him. "Happy birthday baby! Your 20! Next yr you'll be legal!" I say smiling. "Not like it's ever stopped you from doing anything." I say laughing. "I love you baby girl!" Hayes says kissing me. "I love you too poobear." I say. He kisses my forehead. "So what do you wanna do for your bday?" I ask. Even tho it's a no brainer that he wants to party and get wasted. "I wanna take you shopping for something to wear tonight so we can party!" He says. "Of course you do" I say rolling my eyes and climbing out of the bed. I go to my closet. I look around for something to wear to the mall. I feel Hayes arms wrap around my waist and him set his head on my shoulder. "Princess we don't have to have the party if you don't want. I can cancel." He says. I shake my head. "No it's your birthday! It's what you want to do. We'll have a party. But please don't drink to much." I say pleadingly. "Of course baby I'll barely drink anything I promise." He says. I laugh. "You and I both know you'll drink more than barely." I say laughing. "Just don't get completely wasted." I say looking at him. He grins back down at me. He kisses my temple. He unwraps his arms and looks around at my clothes. He grabs some and holds them up. "How about this?" He asks. "Perfect." I say pecking his cheek. "I'm gonna go shower." I say. He nods. I go to the bathroom. I plug my phone into the speaker. I quickly strip down and jump in the shower. I let the hot water warm my skin as I start shaving. I hear the door open. Shit I forgot to lock it. "Babe I'm coming to join!" Hayes says. I can see him start to strip through the curtain. "Benjamin Hayes Grier! Don't you even think about it!" I say. "Think about what?" He asks. I turn around to see him already in the shower. I quickly turn back around. "Fuck Hayes get out!!!" I say. "But it's my birthday!" Hayes whines. "I don't fucking care." I say. "Come on babe." Hayes says. "No either you get out or I do!" I say. "But baby girl we're saving water!" He says. "Does it look like I give a fuck?" I ask. He wraps his arms around me. "Hayes!!" I yell. "Yell my name again! It turns me on." He says. "That's it!" I say. I push him off me and get out. I grab a towel and wrap it around me. I go in my closet. I put my clothes on. My hair didn't even get to be washed. Ugh!! I sit back on my bed arms crossed over my chest. Hayes walks out of the bathroom in only basketball shorts. "Baby girl I'm sorry I didn't mean to piss you off." He says. I ignore him. "Baby please anything but the silent treatment!!" Hayes says. I ignore him. He sighs. He sits on the bed next to me. He wraps his arms around me. I squirm trying to get out of his arms. I finally give up. He starts kissing all over my face and finally gets to my lips....

Sorry it's been so long! I hope y'all enjoy tho! Comment what you think.