Chapter 8

Memory's POV

I wake up, to see Hayes is still passed out. I grab my phone and see that it's 9:15. I decide that he'll probably sleep for a while longer. I hop out of the bed and put on the spandex I grabbed last night. I slide them on and head downstairs. I have no idea what kind of mess it's going to be. I walk get down there and see that it's actually clean. I guess the guys cleaned it before they went to bed. I go to the kitchen and grab one of my Arizona drinks out of the fridge and a special K granola bar. I go in the living room and turn on the TV. I turn the channel to freeform. It's playing make it or break it. Ahhh how I love this show. I sit crisscross on the couch. I watch the show for while by myself till G decides to join me. "Hey lil one" he says patting my head. "Hey G" I say leaning against him. "you didn't hear Hayes up when you came down did you?" I ask. "Nope, he's still snoring." G says chuckling. I smile. "He's gonna feel like shit when he finally wakes up." I say. "True that" G says laughing. "I missed hanging out with you munchkin." G says pulling me in a hug and kissing the top of my head. "Same, G" I say. We sit and watch make it or break it for a while. Till Johnson comes down. "Hey favorites, I'm heading to Starbucks. If you want to come or want me to bring you back something." Johnson says. "Yeah, I'll tag along, Mem you want anything?" G asks. "Yes please, bring me back a grande cookie crumble frap, please?" I ask. "Of course my lil one." G says standing up. "Thank you!" I say kissing his cheek. I'm going to go shower. So I'll be done before y'all get back" I say. "Okay shorty, bye" J says. "Bye lil one" G says. They grab the keys and head out the door. I turn the TV off and head upstairs. I go to check on Hayes. He's still asleep. I go to my room and head into my bathroom. I turn on the water letting it heat up. I hook up my phone to the speaker, playing my music. I quickly strip down and hop in. I wash and condition my hair. I wash my face and body. I quickly shave and hop back out. I grab a towel and dry off. I wrap up in the towel and grab my phone heading back into my room. I go to my closet, to find something to wear. I grab my black lace bra and underwear. I put it on and grab my Dallas 94 hoodie and my gray Nike running shorts. I towel dry my hair and throw it up in a bun. I grab my ray ban glasses and put them on. I grab my phone and head into Hayes' room. He's still laying there. His eyes flutter, showing he's waking up. I walk over to his bed and sit next to him. I play with his hair. He groans opening his eyes. "Ahh Fuck my head." He says quickly closing his eyes again. "Remind me never to do body shots on you again. Hell I feel like shit." Hayes groans again. He sits there moaning and groaning while I play with his hair. All of a sudden he just out of bed and goes to the bathroom. Knowing he's throwing up I grab the Aleve and Gatorade. And walk into the bathroom. I go over and rub his back, and play with his hair. He finishes and flushes the toilet. I back up so he can stand up. "Brush your teeth then hydrate and take this" I say setting the pill bottle and Gatorade on the counter. "Thank princess." He says smiling. He brushes his teeth and uses mouth wash. Then take the pills. He kisses my temple. "Your the best" he says. I smile. "Thanks cutie. what do you want to do today?" I ask. "Absolutely nothing. Maybe movies, but I feel like hell." Hayes says. I nod. "BABY G IM BACK" G yells. "HAYES' ROOM." I yell back. I look at Hayes. "he went to get Starbucks with Johnson" I say. G walks in with 3 drinks, "I figured you could use a frap when you woke up" G says handing Hayes a caramel frap. "Thanks man, I feel like shit." Hayes says. "No problem, and here ya go lil one" G says handing me my cookie crumble. "Thanks G" I say taking it from him. "Anytime my love" he says jokingly walking out the door. He closes it behind him. "Babe you should take a shower I'm gonna sit and watch tv while I wait" I say. "Ok princess." Hayes says, he kisses my forehead and walks back into the bathroom. I flop on the bed. I grab the remote and flick on the tv, I look to see what's on. Make it or break it again. I start getting really into the episode when I hear the bathroom door open. I look over and see Hayes walking out with a towel around his waist, water droplets on his torso. Ahhh he looks like a god. "Damn.." I groan out. He winks. "Go put some clothes, before I do un lady like things" I say. "I wouldn't mind if you did" he says winking. I grab a pillow and throw it at him. He chuckles and walks into his closet. I go back to watching make it or break it. He comes out in a pair of sweatpants. He lays down next to me trying to kiss me. I put my hand on his mouth. "Can't you see I'm trying to watch this." I whine. He gets up and straddles my back not putting any weight on me. He starts kissing my neck and jaw. "Hayesss" I moan/groan. "Stop it" I whine. "But babe." He groans. "Just cuddle with me." I say. "Fineee" he says. I finish my Starbucks and throw it into the trash can. "BUCKETS" I say loudly. "That's my girl." Hayes chuckles. I smile he pulls me back and we lay down. I cuddle into him and continue watching the show. "How's your head?" I ask. "Better thanks for fixing me up this morning." Hayes says. "I gotchu boo" I say in a weird voice and wink. "How can you be so gorgeous even when you sound weird, and you do and say weird things" Hayes says. "It's a gift" I say flipping my hair. "Oh how I love you and your weird self." Hayes says. We snuggle and watch tv for awhile. The make it or break episodes are over. "Hayes I'm hungry. Babe, can we go get food?" I ask. "Of course princess, where do you want to go?" Hayes asks. "Can we go to Qdoba?" I ask. "Anything for my princess, let me put on a shirt first." Hayes says. I nod. "I gotta go grab some shoes too." I say. He nods. I get up and go to my room. I go and grab my Nikes and my wallet. I put on my Nikes and lace them up. I walk out of my room just as Hayes is walking out. "You ready?" He asks. "Let's go" I say. He grabs my hand. We walk downstairs, everyone's in the living room. "We are going to Qdoba because the princess wants to. Be back when we're done." Hayes says. "Be careful and safe!" Nash and Cam say. "Will do, love y'all." I say as we walk out of the house and into the garage. "Which car today my lovely?" I ask. "Jeep" he says grinning. I grab the keys. I go to hop in the drivers side. "No way princess I'm driving" Hayes says. I groan and toss him the keys. I go around and get in the shotgun seat. He starts the car and rests his hand on my thigh. He opens the garage door and backs out. We start Heading to qdoba. I turn the radio on and start singing to Hayes. He chuckles and smiles at me. He starts singing with me. After a bunch of singing and screeching we pull into qdoba...