ONE - great.

Mint Choco Cookie slid on his jacket, sighing quietly.

" time to put the violin away..." he muttered, picking up his violin off of the floor & placing it into the specialised case. " ... forever, hopefully."

The man looked into the mirror, fixing his bowtie and gloves.
" do I look neat enough??" he checked for any imperfections on the uniform. " am I forgetting something..?"

" ..."

" jesus christ, stop talking to yourself."

Mint Choco swung his door open, beginning to make his way towards the train station. he attempted to get through the hustle & bustle of the city struggle-free, but of course, there had to be some sort of punishment for trying to have a decent day.

People honked and beeped, filling the area with nothing but a deafening atmosphere. it seemed as though everybody on a particular street he had to cross had forgotten that the traffic light existed, so Mint Choco almost got ran over twice, messing up his hair that he had slaved away tidying perfectly.

" ghh..." he huffed in frustration, clenching his fists. all he wanted to do was get to his destination scott-free, but no. and there was still a long way to go.

His first day on the job hadn't even started. He hadn't even come near the prince -- and yet he was already a mess.

Great.

I really hope my friends & mutuals don't read this 🥶🥶🥶🥶