Chapter 1

"Evelyn:micheal dear, (y/n) is calling"

"Micheal:coming mother!"

*as mrs.afton held the phone in her hand mike ran down the stairs slipping on one of the steps and landing on the ground, his mother slightly giggled helping him up and handing him the phone as she listened*

"(Y/n): Mike! Im coming to Utah, your mom allowed me to stay at youre house for a while!"

"Micheal: Seriously?!"

*happy stomps*

"(Y/n): Yup! My ma' thought it would be great since its summer break, she wants ti take a break of us and she will be sending my sibling to our mee'ma"

"Micheal:thats amazing!when will you arrive?"

*mrs.afton smiled at how excited micheal is*

"(Y/n):tomorrow morning, about 8:00AM!"

"Micheal:okay call when you arrive!i have to go now, my rooms a bit of a mess"

"(Y/n):bye bye! i love you!"

"Micheal:byee! Love you more!"

*micheal hangs up, places the phone back and runs up to hug his mother*

"Evelyn:oh you really are excited dear! I will cook some food and we can tell will after work. Now go clean your room lover boy!"

"Micheal:fine fine im already going!"

*Evelyn giggled as she heard Michael run up the steps and slip on the same one again*

                          (Bit of a timeskip)

"Evan:m-mikey fre-drick and simon a-are waiti-ng for y-ou on the-the door-step"

"Micheal:what di they want crybaby?"

"Evan:t-they said th-ey w-wan-na g-o ska-ating!"

"Micheal:Tell them i'l be there in a minute"

"Evan:o-kay"

*mike got up from his bed and put on his foxy mask putting on a jacket and grabbing his skateboard putting on his shoes and heading downstairs to the door,he opened the door and took a step outside looking back at his brother*

"Micheal:tell mother i went out with frederick and simon and i will be back at 9:00"

"Evan:o-okay!"

                (Timeskip to a few minutes later)

"Frederick:i got a girlfriend!"

*simon triped on his face and his skateboard flew away, and micheal chocked on his drink*

"Simon:YOU?! GIRLFRIEND?!"

"Frederick:what? Mad i get more bitches then you and micheal?"

"Micheal:hey I've had a girlfriend longer then you!"

*micheal quickly covered his mouth with his hand staring at fredrick and simon*

"Fredrick:YOU GET BITCHES?!"

"Simon:i have a girlfriend!"

"Micheal:of course i have a girlfriend! And Simon...i've seen you kissing more men then i have seen you touch women, theres no way you have a girlfriend"

*fredrick is still shocked about micheal having a relationship and simon stares angrily at micheal*

"Simon:fine! I'm single! Happy now?"

"Micheal:very, but i still don't believe frededick gets bitches"

"Fredrick: Hey dont call me that! And yes i do get bitches! Her name is amongle!"

"Simon: Im not trying to be rude but...tf is that name."

"Micheal:dude, i've never heard of a more fake name then 'amongle' "

"Simon: That is more made-up then my father"

"Fredrick: Simon dont trauma dump on us"

"Micheal:you're the one talking you always talk about how your mother hits you in the head with trash she wants you to throw out and drinks too much"

"Fredrick:dont talk about my mommy!"

"Simon:you still call ur mum mommy...?"

"Fredrick:shut up!"

"Simon:what if i dont want too~"

*simon says leaning closer to fredricks face with a huge grin on his face, freddy mask flustered af*

"Micheal:what.the.fuck"

"Fredrick:you fucking idiot get away from my fucking face you fucking dumbass bitch!"

"Simon: Calm down baby girl"

*micheal looks at the two with a horrified expression, this is something he will have to tell mark*

"Fredrick:do not fucking call me that you fucking dumbass bitch!иди на хуй!" (Go fuck yourself)

"Simon:you know Russian? No wonder you have that weird accent-"

"Fredrick:my accent is not weird! Why dont you say something to micheal, hes brittish!"

"Simon: Michel's accent is cooler"

                 (After micheal went home)

"Micheal:Mother im home and i want food!"

"Evelyn: There is food left in the oven, you can eat some!"

"Micheal:alright mother have isabelle and chris eaten yet?"

"Evelyn: Yup, and dont worry i already told youre father about (y/n)"

*micheal opened the oven and took out some chicken wings and put them on a plate quickly eating, washing his plate and running up to his room slipping on the same step for the third time but getting up quite quick and running to his room taking off his jacket and stuffing it in his closet remembering to take off his shoes, he threw them on the floor and went to the bathroom to shower, he finished showering and ruffled up his mullet with a towel heading back to his room grabbing a broom and sweeping up all the trash on the floor*

A/N: i finally finished the first chapter, next chapter will be the next day!