Chapter 2

(The next morning)
*Evan sat in the kitchen looking at the phone knowing someone was going to call since he overheard a bit of his brother talking, it was currently 7:48AM but he didnt really care, he only got about 2 hours of sleep but its normal for him. He perked up as he heard a ring and immediately picked up and spoke first*

"Evan:hi im Evan! Who are you and what do you want?"

"(Y/n):hello Evan im (y/n), you're brothers girlfriend. Could you please wake micheal up and tell him that (y/n) is going to be here soon? Im visiting you guys so micheal can see me and i can meet you, Evan!"

"Evan: o-okay! Bye then!"

"(Y/n): bye sweetie!"

* Evan hanged up putting the phone back and running up to his brothers room petting his cat on the way*

"Evan: Mikey!"

"Micheal: what do you want so early in the morning, crybaby?"

"Evan: (y/n) is gonna be here soooon!"

"Micheal: (y/n)?! Oh fuck!"

*Evan ran back to the kitchen closing the door so his brother wont get mad. Meanwhile micheal quickly got up and made his bed putting on some clean clothes*

"Micheal: Hey crybaby go wake up mom!"

"Evan: ok-kay!"

(Bit of a timeskip)

*micheal heard a knock on the door and immediately ran down unlocking the door and opening it*

"(Y/n): hi mike!"

*they both blushed micheal slightly more, he walked up to you hugging you then grabbing you're suitcases putting them inside then picking you up*

"(Y/n): rahhhh! Micheal put me down"

"Micheal:but i dont wanna!"

"(Y/n):the second time you see me and you pick me up and dont let me down?"

"Micheal:yup"

*mrs.afton walked in and smiled at you two*

"Evelyn: awh, thats so cute!"

*micheal then puts you down and closes the door. You look at micheal then his mother who is holding her arms out, you trot to her hugging her, micheal pouted out of slight jealousy. How can he be jealous of his own mother?*

"(Y/n): thank you for letting me stay here mrs.afton!"

"Evelyn: call me Evelyn dear"

"Micheal:come on (y/n) lets go to my room!"

*he yells as he pulls your arm and run up the stairs, he opens his room door and puts your suitcase's on the floor*

"Micheal: this is my room, you can put your clothes in my closet or you can leave them in your suitcase"

"(Y/n): i will put some clothes in your closet since its hard to get exactly what i want out of the suitcase"

"Micheal: alright, you can also put your skateboard in the closet next to mine"

"(Y/n): wheres the bathroom? And can you ask your mum where i should put my uhm women stuff? Im a bit embarrassed to ask"

"Micheal: (random directions)"

(Bit of a timeskip later)

"Elizabeth: hey mikey- is that (y/n)?"

"Micheal:yes isa, it is. What did you need?"

"Elizabeth: Evan wanted to tell you the two gays and mark are at the door but he was too shy becuase he never met (y/n) before and i didnt listen to what he said after"

"Micheal:tell them to come in and bring (y/n) to chris"

"(Y/n): whos mark...and the two gays?"

"Elizabeth: those are mikeys friends they all wear mask that look like the animatronics at freddy fazbears pizzeria, they are furries!"

"Micheal:we are not furries you little...!"

"(Y/n):calm down darling"

*micheal calmed down and slightly blushed at the nickname*

"Micheal:nevermind i want (y/n) to stay here. And go tell the damn idiots what i said"

"Elizabeth: fine, fine"

*eliza ran down the stairs and heavier footsteps could be heard coming closer*

"Fredrick:yo bitch im dati- IS THAT A WOMAN?!

"Simon: baby girl why are you yelli-MICHEAL GETS BITCHES?!"

"Micheal: bro shut the fu-"

"Mark: yo fuckers king mark is in the HOUS- the fuck...?"

"Micheal:oh my fucking god just shut up. This is my girlfriend, (y/n)"

"Mark: oh by the way fred and simon are dating"

A/N:idk what to write ngl this is the end of this chapter