Chapter 1 (from present to past)

Raven' pov

It's year 2057.

When I look at myself in the mirror, I see a tall woman, around 6ft, Slender body. With long, black, straight hair and dark gray eyes, which turn black when feeling angry.

When I look in the mirror, I see a shell. It's as if the body is without a soul. It's because.. I know... that this is not truly me, because I am a Weredragon, the queen of all the creatures.

Nowadays I am living with humans. Although this world is magical, most of the humans don't have magic, so they rely solely on the technology. And those who have magic,  can't shape-shift.

Every human is happy.... none  of them live in terror... but I have to hide.... WE have to hide, to not seek attention...

When I look back, I see a world full of humans and magical creatures, but mainly existed two worlds/kingdoms : Human/Logsburg and Dragons/Karvilour, all tho a lot of different kinds of creatures live in the Dragon kingdom, it is called that, because of the ruler.
There were a lot of normal animals, but most of the living things you could see were shape-shifters.

Back then, I was a queen everyone respected and loved. But we had to go into hiding, because we didn't want a war...

Year 1012...

Me and my two companions, Sarah and Layla are weredragons. In our dragon forms we are flying over my kingdom I worked really hard to create. So it would be peaceful and no wars or battles would occur.

In the middle of the kingdom there is a very tall mountain, where the castle is (somewhat like the pic. at the top). It is very beautiful. And it's nice, that within the mountain there are a lot of passageways to get to every corner of the kingdom easily and everyone can access them.

Everyone can go everywhere and are welcomed, but most species formed cities or packs, to represent their own kind or clan they belong to, which made Karvilour much more colorful and special.

We are on our way to the neutral city, which can be found between the two kingdoms, for a meeting with the king of the Logsburg.

*Apparently it's urgent* my dragon, Shadow, said annoyed, while rolling her eyes. I chuckled at her reaction.

*If it's REALLY that urgent, then we HAVE to go, although I DO wonder what it is about.* I said wondering.

*Well I don't and I don't care!* she said annoyed, but I ignored her last sentence this time.

We are flying over Nalisor (the neutral city). At the center of the city there is a huge building, dedicated to the meetings of the kingdoms. (Something like this)

As we are getting closer and closer we shift to our human forms and teleport into the middle of the city street

As we are getting closer and closer we shift to our human forms and teleport into the middle of the city street. And just up ahead is the building we need to get into...