antakshari

Aaj ka ye  part @PragyaSrivastava624 ji ke demand par likha gya hai.

So let's start

Continued from previous part.......

Ks looks at sp and runs to hit her.
Sp hits her own head with her left hand smiling at their antics and looks at her husband and Dewar and then at ps who was looking at her while folding her hands and mp said.

Santu: di chale khana khane bhookh lgi hai.

Ps: chalo aaj sabki pasand ka item hai.

Mp: amma item.

Winking at HER.
Sp looks at her while getting shocked santu mouth get wide open.
Mp cover her mouth hiding her laugh and ps said.

Ps: hey shiv ji hume paap nhi karna humara kahne ka matlb hai khane wala item.

Santu: sure pushpe.

Ps: amma ke pet se sure hai hum santu sure sure.

Sb: chaliye khana thanda ho jaayega.

Then kareena abhi bhi ek dusare ke pichhe daud rahe hote hai tabhi hs bhagte bhagte mp se takra jaate hai aur mp ka balance disbalance hota hai.

Mp was about to fall but ks hold her and mp said.

Mp: thank you once again.

Sp: meeru di aap thik to hai na aur thanks once again means.

Mp: tu nhi samjhegi santu?

On dining table

Ks:- Cheete Santu ko khilao apne haatho se.

Everyone nodded in agreement cs looks at Santu who was also turned to look at him. Santu took a little sweetballs  in a spoon and forwarded it toward Santu. Both were looking at each other. Everything has been stopped around there the time was in slow motion. Santu slowly eats the sweetballs. Santu took Cheeto's favourite sweet in her hand and forward toward cs. Cs smile looking at her and had a bite of sweet. Everyone claps and Ks said.

ks:- ab khale bohot bhook lagi hai hum logon ko.

Everyone smiles at her sentence.

ps:- khalo sare log.

sb:- saggai ho gayi ab jaldi he shaadi bhi ho jaye Cheetosh ki.

Cs smile looking at Santu while santu just smiles looking down

After lunch

In evening 

the group of Cheetosh, shiveena and mishma was sitting in the garden enjoying their time and Santu said.

santu: baithe baithe kya kare karna hai kuch kaam shuru kare antakshri lekar prabhu ka Naammm...[said santu pointing at everyone]

santu:- m se gayiye km.

Ks:- ok...ahem ahem.

karishma kept her ice cream bowl at the side. make her throat clear. And started the singing.

Karishma's song👆🏻

everyone was clapping and vibing to this song.
while karishma was looking straight at mira.

mira just look away smiling.
haseena just follow Karishma's sight and found her looking at mira. a little smile crept on haseena's face after understanding the assignment.