Three

As the sun hits my face in the morning, I sit up and yawn. Stretching my arms into the air, I sit up and grab my phone. 3 missed messages.

Tommy
"Hey, wanna come to a party today?"
Haven
"Sure. When is it, and where?"
Tommy
"********** at 6"
Haven
"K"

Wilbur
"Our next rehearsal is on Tuesday"
"At 10am"
Haven
"Okay, I'll try not to be late this time"
Wilbur
"It's alright if your a bit late"
Haven
"Oki"

I put my phone down and sigh. I stand up and go to take a shower, i then brush my teeth and get dressed in some leggings and a plain tee. I sit at my desk and work on some papers and other assignments I have due. At about 5pm I text Tommy.

Haven
"What is the theme?"
Tommy
"Theme? There isn't one, it's a club, wear something you'd were to a club"
Haven
"Oh, okay"

A club? I've never been to a club. I rummage through my closet and end up finding a suitable outfit. It's a short black dress with a circle skirt, and flowy mesh sleeves, i then put on some fishnet leggings and my black heeled boots. I pull my hair into a nice half up do. And put on some red lipstick and black eyeshadow. At around 5:40, I start heading to the club. I take a taxi and arrive exactly at 6. I walk up to the bouncer and he doesn't ask for ID he just lets me in. Weird. I walk in and instantly hear Tommy yelling. I walk over to where I hear him and I see, him, Wilbur, Tubbo, and someone I don't recognize, he's tall and wearing a mask. I walk over and call out.
"Hey!" I wave
"HAVEN! you made it!" Tommy runs over to me.
"Haven!" Tubbo walks over
"Hi Tubbo! It's been a bit hm?" I giggle and pull him into a hug.
I can feel someone's eyes on me and I look around. I see Wilbur just staring at me.
"Hey, Will!" I smile at him
"Hey.." he smiles back
I look to the the tall man who's about the same height as Wilbur.
"Uh- hello. I don't think we've met before. I'm Haven" I hold out my hand to shake his
"Hello! I'm Ranboo, nice to meet you" he shakes my hand
"Nice to meet you to!" I smile
Tommy runs over and pushes me towards the dance floor
"You have to dance with me!" He exclaims
I laugh and nod "okay, but only one dance"
"Yes!" He laughs and pulls me to the middle of the dance floor, where we dance for a bit.
After a bit of dancing, I head over to a table at sit down. Wilbur walks over and sits across from me.
"You alright?" He asks
"Yeah, just thinking about getting a drink" i smile at him
"Oh? What drink do you want?" He stands up again
"Uh.. strawberry vodka please" I smile as he walks off.
A few moments later he returns with two cups. He sets one in front of me
"How much was it?" I ask as I pull out my wallet
"Don't worry 'bout it" he smiles and sips his drink
"Oh- thank you" I smile and take a sip of my drink
Me and Wilbur sit and drink in silence for a bit, before he breaks it
"You look really nice tonight" he looks down at his drink
"Oh- thank you" I smile "you look nice to"
He's wearing a long sleeve black button up, with black suit pants, and a belt, he's also got his glasses on, and his hair is super fluffy.
"Thanks" he smiles "how old are you again?"
"I just turned 22, I'm a year older then Tommy" I take a sip of my drink
"Oh cool, I'm 26" he smiles
"Nice! So we aren't to far apart in age" I giggle
He looks down "yeah"
"You okay?" I ask
"Yeah! I'm good" he smiles at me.
After a few more drinks, I'm pretty drunk, I try to stand up and stumble a bit, Wilbur stands up and helps me up.
"Haven- why are you standing up"
"I wanna dance!" I yell over the music
"Oh okay- let me help you" he laughs
He helps me walk over to the dance floor and stays by my side as I dance, after a while Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo join us, and we are all dancing to the music. Tommy pulls Wilbur off to the side and where I cant see them, but I just shrug it off. After awhile Tommy comes back without Wilbur.
"Hey, Haven! Follow me!" He shouts as he grabs my hand
"Okay? Where to?" I giggle
"Over here" he pulls me to a little area where there isn't really anyone else, but Wilbur is sitting on a bench.
"Wilbur!" I giggle ans stumble over to him. I sit next to him and smile.
Tommy leaves, leaving just me and Wilbur.
"Listen Haven.. I'm really hoping you won't remember this tomorrow.. but I really like you.."
without thinking I lean up and kiss him. His eyes flutter shut for a moment. But he quickly pulls away
"Haven- your drunk.. I can't kiss you-" he rubs the back of his neck.
I pout "why not?"
"Because your drunk, and that wouldn't be fair" he sighs
"I'll see you on Tuesday for rehearsal" he stands up and walks away, leaving me to wonder what happened.

The next morning I wake up with a pounding headache. I sit up and groan.
"What happened?" I sigh and check my phone. One message

Wilbur
"Im really sorry about last night"
Haven
"Why? What happened"
Wilbur
"I said some things and then you kissed me"
Haven
"OH MY GOD! I am so so sorry-"
Wilbur
"No- no. It's alright"
Haven
"God Im going to go curl into a ball and die now"
Wilbur
"It's okay, really, I'll see you on Tuesday"
Haven
"See you on Tuesday"

I groan and put my phone down. How drunk was I? I stand up and walk into my bathroom, I grab an Alive and some water. I then sigh.
"Tuesday's gonna be awkward.."
the rest of the day was fairly normal. And I got some collage work done. I then decided I didn't wanna cook so I ordered some McDonald's. Once it was delivered I sat in my living and watched a show while I ate. I then took a shower and got ready for bed. Though when I laid down I couldn't sleep, I just kept thinking about Wilbur.
"I'm screwed.." I groan and after awhile I drift into a dream about Wilbur.