MOM!!!! (Edited)

I woke in the bathroom. What happen? Then everything came back.

I slowly got up and open the door. I seen that 'my' door was open. I went to it and went down stair's and seen no one was home. YAY!

It was only 7:23 AM. I ran to the front door but then seen a pair of car key's. I grabbed them and ran out the door. I got into the car and while putting the car key's in my hand's we shaking. I drove out of the drive way and drove off.

1 HOUR LATER

I had no idea where i was, tell I seen Starbucks. My favorite place. I now know where i am.While I was driving i seen Luke. Shit. I bent down a little and when I paced by,and then I got back up once we passed.

----------------------------------------------------

After awhile i seen my house, I was so happy. I got out and ran to the front door and the seen that my mom was out side. "MOM,MOM" She looked my way and smiled. I ran to her and gave her a hug."I missed you so much."

"Me to, I should of protected you. I thought it was a joke" I looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.A little scared o what she was going to say

"The guy that kidnapped you...said he was coming..but I thought-"She busted into tear's. "Please don't be mad at me." Why would i be mad.

"Mom, i'm not mad." She looked up and smiled a little.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

We were talking a bit then I seen my mom on the floor holding her chest. "OH MY GOD. I tired around and seen LUKE!

Sorry for short chapter.