What?(edited)

Song and pic above :) Plz listen to it, It has a lot in common w/ the chapter. xD

Luke P.O.V

I looked down. Why was I doing this? Because I had no idea he was her brother and he was in a gang that was trying to kill us! How am I suppose to tell her, and how! "I really had no idea...he was your brother." She still looked pissed off.

"Bowl shit! You just happened to abuse my BROTHER, after you kidnapped me!?" She screamed. "I want the truth! No more lying ! I'm sick of it!" I guess I have to.

"I really had no idea he was your brother, and he was in a gang that was trying to kill us.... and there were going to take you away from me." She looked calmer. She then snapped her head toward's her brother.

"Is this all true!"She looked like she was going to cry.

''Yea,BUT we were only trying to get you back." He said.

"You know what! I dunno what to believe right know." She yelled stumping up stair's. I then ran after her. I tried to grab her arm but she pulled away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She snarled. She then slammed the door in my face. I knew I deserved it.

Faith P.O.V

I slammed the door in his face and started to ball. I don't know what to believe right now. I don't know what to do. I mean if that was not my brother and he was trying to take me, I would- maybe let him hurt him, even though that does really mean, but back to what I was saying.

Luke really didn't know he was my brother, and Andy was trying to get me back.

I really don't know what to do.

I went on the bed and curled in a ball and cried me self to sleep.

Andy P.O.V

"Look, i'll let you go, but you are to leave us be, never come back!" He said.

"You know i can't do that. You love her, and she is my sister. It'll be like me taking her from you." I said. He looked down. "How bout you just give her to me..." I suggested.

"NO, Why would I do that!" "Wait, i'll have her for a week then you have her for a week!" That's a good Idea.

"Sure why not."

"Well then it's planned. I'll have her then you.'' I nodded even though I wanted to have her for a week first.

"I'll go tell her." He said then left.

Short, but it'd the seconded part of the first part! xD

~Chels