"I wanna tell you that-" she cut herself and after a few seconds she said "Promise that you will not tell anyone,"  she said in a low tone.

"okay I won't," I said in a calm tone.

"Okay, so do you know the boy who took Jimin to the bathroom?" she whispered. "yes, he is Taehyung Jimin's best friend" I whispered back. "I know i am not asking you so, back to the point i- I ha-have a crush on n h-him  "she whispered.                         

   "OMG REALLY" I squealed like a pig.

"Psst, slow tone, by the way, yes" she whispered. 

"Oh, how? when? where" I asked.

"last Saturday... I bumped into him in the canteen "she said hesitatingly.

"oh really u didn't even tell me??" I said in a quite irritated voice.

"you really don't remember went home early with Jimin because you had a fever," she said judgingly.

"Oh, I remember we had ice cream while going back home," I said with a quiet smile.

 "oh, ICE CREAM DATE..!!!!!" she said with a normal tone in the beginning and squealing at last.

I dragged her out of the bathroom because everyone was looking at us.

"Shhh," I said because she was squealing.

The bell rang and we went to another class. Jimin was sitting beside me and Lia was behind me with Taehyung whenever I looked backside she started to wiggle her brows and I did the same...

"What is going on?" Jimin asked me.

"Nothing I just got to know her biggest secret " I whispered.

"Oh, what is it? what is it?" he asked in a cute and excited tone with puppy eyes.

I looked back with pleading eyes but she stared at me with angry eyes.

"It's a secret jiminshii," I said

As I waited in the parking lot for Jimin, a sense of unease crept over me. A group of boys approached me, and before I knew it, they began to taunt and bully me. 

I tried to remain strong and hold back my tears, but they picked up on my insecurity and used it against me. One of the boys shoved me forcefully, causing me to lose my balance and collapse onto the ground. In that moment of vulnerability, I heard a voice shouting out in defense. 

"HEY, DON'T EVEN DARE TO TOUCH HER YOU  BASTARDS" Jimin screamed in an angry tone.

"we will, who are you her boyfriend??" one of them said in a teasing tone.

"yes, I am," Jimin said while coming toward me.

he gave me his hand, and as I held his hand he pulled me up. "y/n are you okay??" in a soft tone while I was looking at my shoes while sobbing. he lifted my head by his index finger and my eyes met his.  

Our eyes locked in a moment of intense connection. I couldn't resist the urge to wrap my arms around him, and he hugged me back with equal fervor. His body felt warm and comforting, and I was overwhelmed by a sensation that was entirely new to me.

"J-Jimin, please take me home," I whispered, my voice barely audible.

"Of course, babe," he replied softly, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

As we stood there, lost in each other's embrace, I heard someone chuckle.

"Look at these lovebirds," a voice said teasingly.

"Let's give them some privacy," another voice chimed in.

I heard the sound of footsteps receding into the distance as the others left the parking lot.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I pulled away from Jimin's embrace, taking a step back.

"Sorry," I muttered, my voice choked with emotion.

"Why should you say sorry? Those bastards should," he asked gently, his eyes searching mine for an answer. "Drop me home,"

"As you wish, Y/n"As I pulled away from Jimin's embrace, I could hear the sound of footsteps as the others left the parking lot. Tears welled up in my eyes and I took a step back, feeling overwhelmed with emotion. Apologetically, I muttered, "Sorry," to Jimin.

"Why do you say sorry?" Jimin responded, his voice filled with concern and care.

"Let's just go home," I replied, my voice choked with emotions.

"As you wish, y/n," Jimin agreed, and we made our way toward his bike. I sat on the back of the bike, and he started it on our way home. Jimin's voice was soft and gentle as he asked, "Do you want anything?"

Feeling a bit hesitant, I cleared my throat and mustered the courage to speak, "Yes, can we go to the convenience store?"

"Sure" Jimin replied, making a sharp U-turn towards the convenience store. When we arrived, he stopped the bike in front of the store.

 "wait for me outside," I told Jimin before heading inside to buy some pads and tampons.

As I was about to pay for my purchase, Jimin came over and gestured to the noodles section. "I wanted to buy some too," he said. I couldn't help but smile at his thoughtfulness.

After Jimin picked up his noodles, he saw the pads and tampons in my hand and said, "Wait, I remember I wanted to buy more." As the girl at the counter made a bill of my things, Jimin added  Hot pads, chocolates, etc, etc to the list and paid for all of mine and his things after an argument.

"Take These," He said handing the full bag to me.

"For me?" I asked and he nodded."I thought you were buying it for your mom," I chuckled.

"No, It's for you i bought it for her recently," he said and hit me on my head.

"Fool," I said.

He chuckled and said "Let's go"  as we left the convenience store.

then he left me at my home I waved  'bye' at him and he left I saw him until he disappeared from my eyes. I took a look at the bag and saw a pack of cup noodles in the bag I messaged Jimin.

< jiminahh, you left your cup noodles>

and I got inside my home.

A/n

I noticed that the last two chapters were actually cringe, short, less detailed, and blah, blah blah...I tried to do this one better.

THIS TURNED OUT EVEN MORE CRINGE!!!

But is it detailed?

What do you think? <3