cold weather

i was debating changing my name to y/n so other people can imagine themselves as nanase's girlfriend but then i was like, no, i'm not gonna do that.

you obviously can replace my name with yours if you want to but i will be describing myself in these 😭

edit: i did end up going through and changing it to y/n 💀

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

it was another frigid winter day. the ground was covered in a decent amount of snow.

y/n observed some children playing in the snow from her apartment window, giving her a great idea.

"niji! let's go play in the snow!" she called out to her boyfriend, who she shared the said apartment with.

"sure! just make sure ya put some warm clothes on, i don't want'cha getting sick." nanase said, love and care filling his voice.

in truth, he wouldn't mind if she did get sick, he would be there to take care of her either way.

"ok!" y/n replied back, excitement filling her.

she quickly ran to their shared bedroom and slipped on some warm clothes.

she rushed out of the room and skid to a stop right in front of nijiro.

he giggled at the sight of his girlfriend, head to toe in winter apparel.

"how do i look niji?" she asked, beaming at him with a smile adorning her face.

he took a moment to take her in, scanning each little freckle that dotted her face, the curvature of her lips, how they were turned up into a bright smile, god he loves that smile. the way her glasses rested on her nose and how her bangs fell slightly over them, the traces of purple still left in her hair from the last time she dyed it.

he moved his eyes down to her hands, noting how all her nails were bitten down and the three rings she always wears along with the same bracelets she wears daily. he saw that only one of her hands were adorned with a glove and that her neck was free of a scarf.

"you're adorable, like always n/n!" he giggled, giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

she giggled and placed a kiss on his cheek as well, causing an even brighter smile to light up his face

"i'm gonna go get ready now." nanase informed her, making his way to their room once she let out an 'ok!'.

he dressed in his winter clothes before looking around the room and spotting her missing glove and a scarf that eould pair nicely with her outfit. he quickly grabbed both of them and made his way back to aliyah.

he grabbed her hand and slipped the glove on it as she mad no noise of protest.

he then began wrapping the scarf around her neck causing her to close her eyes and pout.

y/n didn't really like scarves, they often made her feel like she couldn't breathe, but luckily nanase knew how to put the scarf on just loose enough just that it doesn't feel suffocating and tight enoughf so it still keeps her warm.

y/n gleamed with happiness once nanase finished wrapping the scarf around her head, quickly giving him a quick peck on the lips, causing him to blush.

"thanks, niji!" she exclaimed in gratitude.

"let's go now!" she grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the door, down the steps, and into the nearby park.

they threw snowballs at eachother.

"ah! you got me in the face, niji!" y/n giggled before throwing a snowball at him that landed directly in his face as well.

they built an igloo after a lot of hard work and a lot of snow, it wasn't very structurally sound but it would do.

"here n/n let me show you." nanase said as he stood behind her and took ahold of her hands, guiding them in the proper motions to smooth out the snow on the igloo as she was doing a rather terrible job at it.

his actions caused her to blush and turn around in his arms to bury her fave into his jackrtclad chest, he just laughed and and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug.

they chased eachother around in the snow.

"ah! no! stay away niji!" y/n shrieked ad she ran away from her boyfriend who was chasing her with snow filled hands.

he eventually caught up to her and tackled her to the ground, discarding the snow back to earth before hand.

he was above her while she layed on the ground in a fit of giggles.

once she calmed down she noted the way that nanase was staring at her.

he was simply admiring her, finding home in her cute giggles and sweet smile.

he looked at her with love filled eyes as he slowly leaned down and united their lips in a sweet, loving kiss.

there was no lust or hunger in the kiss they shared, only love and admiration for one another.

when their lips parted they both smiled at each other with red coating their cheeks, either from the cold weather or the kiss, who knows which one it really was.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

this one was actually inspired by something my friend drew for me 🤭

shout out to cloudy_cloudsxxx i love you babes 🗣️‼️🫶🏼

hehegehehehse but no seriously i love you and this drawing so much, couldn't stop giggling when you sent it to me.

anyways hope you guys enjoyed this one shot cuz i know i did 🤭

anyways bye 🫶🏼